Click for Larger Version

Yes, this is running natively, not through Wine. Built on Karmic Koala.

Expect it in the SVN within half an hour. On a semi-related note, we have now passed the 300 revision mark.
Woohoo, I will check it out very soon. May I ask why the chat HUD is so ginormous, just to find a random nit to pick?
because I like to expand it on larger screens. :p
Very good, Elfprince.

Btw: Docky ftw.
It's Awn. I didn't like Docky.
I enjoy docky; anyway, on a related note, WOOT FB ON LINUX!!! I'll be trying that out today.
Will_W wrote:
I enjoy docky; anyway, on a related note, WOOT FB ON LINUX!!! I'll be trying that out today.

Code:
svn checkout https://svn.bountysource.com/tbg/trunk/ freebuild

Code:
./FreeBuild.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libtheora.so.0: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

It won't start up. This might be helpful.
Will_W wrote:

Code:
./FreeBuild.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libtheora.so.0: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

It won't start up. This might be helpful.

That's because you're running 64-bit linux, while the binary is 32-bit; you'll need to run it in a 32-bit chroot environment.
I actually ran it from outside my chroot. You just need to install 32 bit libraries into /lib32, and make sure they are in your $LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
will there be a 64 bit version?
Will_W wrote:
will there be a 64 bit version?

I have no idea. We'll see how it goes.
Nice work, and thanks for helping me get my linux dedicated up, though I still not sure why its not advertising it. Now if only the OSS Ati drivers could keep up with it performance wise, but it shouldn't belong before they do.
I have an idea or two actually, which I need to investigate, w.r.t the advertising. I'll keep you posted.
So this means it works on Linux but only 32 bits?
As Elfprince said above, you can just install the 32 bit libraries into /lib32.
http://maketecheasier.com/run-32-bit-apps-in-64-bit-linux/2009/08/10
elfprince13 wrote:
I actually ran it from outside my chroot. You just need to install 32 bit libraries into /lib32, and make sure they are in your $LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
souvik1997 wrote:
As Elfprince said above, you can just install the 32 bit libraries into /lib32.
http://maketecheasier.com/run-32-bit-apps-in-64-bit-linux/2009/08/10
elfprince13 wrote:

I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new.
Most distro's have a method of installing lib32 packages on their 64bit installs, Arch for instance prefix's all the 32bit packages with lib32-pkgname.
That's why I like 32 bit Razz but then, I only have 1G of ram.

Looks exciting! I always like to see more linux support!
Cool! One question: Does it work on ALL Linux operating systems, including Ubuntu?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours