huh... not really... The Geek Meet? no, we're just a bunch of fun loving programmers... and we even have friends! (for some reason, at our school, Geeks band together like you've never seen... though i've never built a huge sand castle...)
Laughing But you've built huge Blockland castles!
bah... i prefer space stations...
But soon you shall have a city! I'm working on the map right now.
Fall Semester:

Honors Chemistry
Honors Spanish IV
Lunch <--- A place where I don't have to listen to teachers rant Smile
Honors English II
Honors Pre-Calculus

As a sophmore, there are only a few other people even capable of having this schedule in my school Laughing And the people that I work with are finally competent! Very Happy The only problem is that since my school's so crowded (number one most crowded in the state), my smallest class has 32 people in it Razz
I hate you Mad My schedule is so much harder... Sad)
Razz Laughing But remember, you're like three years older than me.

And my classes are really, really boring. I have straight B's because I really just don't care right now Razz It's just too boring to have to study that crap at home...
huh... i have straight B's too, except for advanced functions and modeling (the math class), cuz i cant wake up at 8AM... i fall asleep during tests if im not careful...
ROTFL...that's never good...
I wish I could have a shorter lunch period so that I can get out of school faster...maybe have my four classes, and then lunch, so that I could just skip lunch and go home Very Happy Save me about 45 minutes from school. Or just get to school on time and leave on time so that I don't leave/arrive my house an hour before/after I'd like to <_<
Yeah, I have that problem too... Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours