Pretty much finished the outside of the first floor. Can't decide whether to make it a pagoda tower type thing or not, maybe I'll do both.
lol @ your youtube video
Looking good there, Will_W. Smile Hopefully I'll get to jump in and help out at some point.
Very cool, Will. I would like to see it. Let me know when the server is up, and I will come hang out.
Does the brick preview not work for you?

looks good though Very Happy and, fyi, ctrl-p should take a screenshot of just the lego stuff for you.
if you think that's an Asian style temple....
Epic necropost, 0rac343. Smile And it's Asian *style*; that's the inspiration for his build. Surely we can let him be creative within that original inspiration. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Epic necropost, 0rac343. Smile And it's Asian *style*; that's the inspiration for his build. Surely we can let him be creative within that original inspiration. Smile

meh.
As an Asian that shames me to think that after so long people think that "asian" structures are pagodas....
0rac343, I agree that that's definitely stereotypical, but I think that is indeed what Westerners think of when they think of Asian architecture. Smile Nevermind that Russia and India are in Asia too.
When I think of Asian architecture in general, I mostly think of sky scrapers, but when I think of an old temple, the first thing that comes to mind is that style.
When I think Asian architecture, I think "Godzilla", but that's just me...
Thanks for thinking of me! But that looks nothing like my house...
Asian wrote:
Thanks for thinking of me! But that looks nothing like my house...
A three-year necropost and a bad pun? Poor form, sir; poor form.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours