Hey Kerm, I have been trying to get your site to list in the list of links on the ring hub page, but it says your site fails the test, and keeps suspending the site. However, it does know what kind of code you are using. Do you have any suggestions on what to do? I have even changed the link that you put in to directly link to the homepage, not cemetech.net, and it still fails. I have tried everything I know to do...
he probably changed it somehow... i dunno...
knowing Kerm yeah. Soon I will be adding Rivereye Studios to the Web Ring
hmm... go ahead and do so... then send me the code and i can pre-install it on the site... but you will have to put it on your temp site too...
I can do that.
It's not letting me join completely because I'm using the #defurl format for my webrings. I'll have to change my index.shtml coding, could you please send me a PM to remind me?
And when should I remind you?
I would do it ASAP, but that is just me.
Tuesday would be good, unless of course I remember on my own. Smile
and, when you will you add Rivereye Studios to your site?
Oh, you want to be on the links page? Fair enough, you remind me on Tuesday too. Smile
Ok, I wasn't reffering to you, I was reffering to the web ring, but yeah, you can add me to your links page.
Oh, OK. For webrings though, you know you have to apply, right?
Rivereye and Fryedsoftware were both added... Smile

Hurry up and fix the page! Razz
Confused I just did fix it...
Ok, let me see what it does when I have it check...

Alright! You are listed now! Smile

*Looks at ring stats*

Wow, the ring has been really busy!

http://a.webring.com/rs?ring=tifreakwarestiri&allsitesto
Yay! Glad I was able to fix the problem with my site. Wink
Yeah, me too! Now you can start getting more traffic routed this way. Smile I sent an invintation to Hiryu, WCM (from calchaven) and CDI (calcgames and calchaven) so I hope I can this thing really going.

How can one get the ring logo to appear on the sites that are listed?? I have been unable to get it to work...
Go to "manage my rings", select the ring, and edit the navbar formatting.
Oh, that sounds simple enough. Thanks!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours