Stuff I'm working on and finished(since we need to remake most of the things)

V Lego pinetree
V Lego RPG (also making a brick made non brickarms RPG)
Lego hand grenade
V Lego Spider
Lego metal detector
Lego fruit tree
Lego TnT
V Lego apple
V Lego chickenleg
V Lego binoculars
Lego Indiana Jones uzi
Adventure Jeep
V Blimp
Hand axe
V Drill
Jackhammer
Parrot
Sea weed brick
V Lego corrisont
V Jetpack

Anything else I should add?
Meet the spider
The spider is sweet, and would go well in the Shelob's Lair for my Mordor map.

Go ahead with the other stuff (vehicles especially), but most of them will be unneeded when I finish my work on the LDraw stuff (which I'd put at probably......20-25%)
Meet the jetpack:
It's basically made of lego handle bricks(Which you could also use) and has an "open up" animation on use.

And it's only 1240 Polygons!
wooh, nice Very Happy
Very nice job on those, Feedback. I see you're also having fun making combined wireframe/shaded screenshots Very Happy
My pine with some other brick lego tree I made
How would you feel about letting me use the brick tree in my Dragonmaster's map? I like it a lot. Does it have any collision yet?
Indeed, the brick tree is great, and I would love to see it used. Another cool thing would be having a more traditional brick tree. What do you think?

I also love the texture and lighting going on with both types of trees, and wish we could get a look like that going in-game.
CyberPrime wrote:
Indeed, the brick tree is great, and I would love to see it used. Another cool thing would be having a more traditional brick tree. What do you think?
That _is_ a traditional brick tree though, or at least the one that came in my LEGO sets when I was but a wee sprout.
KermMartian wrote:
CyberPrime wrote:
That _is_ a traditional brick tree though, or at least the one that came in my LEGO sets when I was but a wee sprout.

This

Also hotness CyberPrime, nice work.
KermMartian wrote:
CyberPrime wrote:

You forget the bobble top trees.
I never got real Lego sets until I was like ten or so.

They were all themed. All one of them.

I have a garage sale bargain bin of legos, all mismatched. Some minifigs are missing arms, hands, legs, heads...
TheStorm wrote:
Also hotness Feedback, nice work.

Fixed, I think.

Also, by brick tree I think Cyber was referring to the much larger trees built from bricks.

I never had any lego pine trees, but I did have some of the round ones from here (and a good collection of bushes and foliage)
I already made TnT, check my models thread.
If you could, having those big brick-built trees collapse into individual bricks on model death would be awesome.
Answering some questions:
I have no idea how to create collosions for torque and it would be helpful if someone told me how to.

I'm working on some other lego foliage

Also, here's a sketch of the planning of the JetPack before I modeled it.
Have you at any point downloaded the Torque DTS Nodes Reference?
Palm tree
1200 polys

Ingame forest containing over 2 million trees with the lowest draw distance and the fps is running at 40

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours