I have another dot now, see?
<---
Very Happy
whoop-de-doo?
When you are ADD, these things matter Wink
then you probably shouldn't look at my dots...
"Future" Admin? What?
rivereye wrote:
Nor mine, of course. Smile SirCmpwn, he's a global mod if I recall correctly.
Kerm has more dots than a Pac Man level.
KermMartian wrote:
rivereye wrote:

Actually, I'm pretty sure you did make him an admin at some point Very Happy
/me has plenty of dots as well, but congrats, also once you get 1000(or was it more) posts you can have a custom title such as Rivereye's or mine.
foamy3 wrote:
Agreed.
comicIDIOT wrote:
foamy3 wrote:
Agreed.

Seconded (or would it be thirded?)

1000 posts, eh? I guess I'll have to post more! Commencing forum spam! J/k

Anywho, congrats SirCmpwn Smile
Hm I wonder how many dots I have, I guess i'll know after this post.
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
rivereye wrote:

Actually, I'm pretty sure you did make him an admin at some point Very Happy

I am an admin at this point in time. I just had that title up for so long that I just left it there as a joke. Seems even the almighty Kerm can forget who his admins are.
TheStorm wrote:
/me has plenty of dots as well, but congrats, also once you get 1000(or was it more) posts you can have a custom title such as Rivereye's or mine.

Wow, I have quite a way to go to get 1,000 posts. I only have 1,000+ in a couple of forums, none calculator related.
SirCmpwn wrote:
TheStorm wrote:

Wow, I have quite a way to go to get 1,000 posts. I only have 1,000+ in a couple of forums, none calculator related.
Then you'll have to spam us with updates about your projects and questions on z80 ASM coding. Smile I'm sure you can lead us into some lively discussions with the projects you've been discussing on SAX and IRC.
KermMartian wrote:
SirCmpwn wrote:
TheStorm wrote:

Then you'll have to spam us with updates about your projects and questions on z80 ASM coding. Smile I'm sure you can lead us into some lively discussions with the projects you've been discussing on SAX and IRC.
It's taken me just less than four years to reach 901 posts, 901st right here!. But then, I've always been slow to progress. Get me on photography and I'll reach a hundred in a week or so P:
Hmmm, maybe I should post about all of my projects for feedback Wink
comicIDIOT wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
It's taken me just less than four years to reach 901 posts, 901st right here!. But then, I've always been slow to progress. Get me on photography and I'll reach a hundred in a week or so P:
So write up some photography stuff and get people interested in it! What kinds of things, showing what you've been working on, tips, tricks, and techniques, or both?
KermMartian wrote:
So write up some photography stuff and get people interested in it! What kinds of things, showing what you've been working on, tips, tricks, and techniques, or both?
On a calculator and programming forum? I don't know. There's off-topic then there's off-topic. I'll definitely post photos of stuff when I can. I'm almost dying not being able to post photos from the a paintball tournament; Start of April, I will post!

I'll get technical if anyone here expresses interest, though!
I'll be posting my new web design in a bit, however!
I have a Nikon D70 and my stepdad has a D300. I love photography.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours