I can't change it from Cemetech v6 in my user prefs. I change it and hit save and nothing happens; it reverts back when I check again.

It's a bit heavy and bugging me.
I believe that Kerm has it set that everyone used the same forum style.
Well having the options there is cruel. I find this red with the grey quite heavy.
This is actually a HUGE improvement on the old forum styles, a couple of which were broken in development, which is why Kerm only gives you the one option.
elfprince13 wrote:
This is actually a HUGE improvement on the old forum styles, a couple of which were broken in development, which is why Kerm only gives you the one option.
This is exactly right. The amount of content I have to coordinate here, and the fact that there are still a few pages that aren't properly in the templating system, means that it would be a massive headache to maintain more than one template. Maybe in the future I'll consider finishing templating any remaining pages and then thinking about other visual styles, but that's not anywhere in my near future.
elrunethe2nd wrote:
Well having the options there is cruel.

It hints at alternatives. Neutral
I think what he's saying it "take the crack pipe away from me!"
DShiznit wrote:

At least change it to say "THIS IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME" underneath, so noone else finds out the hard way like I did.
elrunethe2nd wrote:
DShiznit wrote:

At least change it to say "THIS IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME" underneath, so noone else finds out the hard way like I did.

But you're the only person in like 5 years who's tried to change the theme.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
elrunethe2nd wrote:
DShiznit wrote:

Nope, I have before but seeing that it was unchangeable, I just rolled with it.
KeithJohansen wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
elrunethe2nd wrote:
DShiznit wrote:

Nope, I have before but seeing that it was unchangeable, I just rolled with it.

yup, ive tried changing it also, nothing happened. UTI's colors are way better looking than this.
In other words, you prefer blue to red? Or you object to the overall visual styling, and would like it better if it was still red but styled differently?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours