Is it me, or does Cemetech load slower than calcgames loads? And if it isn't just me, is it because of the server, or all the scripts?

It would be great if this site would load alot faster...
I think it's probably the server, can't wait for the new one... Sad
Yeah, me too, though I don't post a whole lot on here...
Quote:
Yeah, me too, though I don't post a whole lot on here...

Question You have 3000+ posts! I think I post more here/day now than at any other forum...including mine (since no one goes there any more Sad )
Well, alot of the stuff I have no input on, and I don't just put in my two cents on everything. (Which is why I think I am one of the admins) And I have noticed that alot of the topics forums that I replied to, seem to die for some reason. I notice it alot more on other forums, but it is kinda weird...

And you need to go look at your forum now... Smile
Laughing I think that's just a coincidence... Smile
Maybe, but it is ironic
An unfortunate irony though.
true
Yes, I am doomed to roam the web, leaving dead topics and forums as I go... Laughing Heck, look at mine... I think I have one person on there per day...
yeah, well, sometimes my posts go unanswered on your site also.
I try to reply when I have something relevant to say... If I could figure out a way to get more people to the forums, that would change...
ok. The topic I am reffering to is old, and of no importance really, except for the link to my site.
See, I try to respond to every (intelligent) post here, that's why the postcount goes up so fast.
I guess that is why I have over 1000 here, and counting.
yes, this webserver sucks (no offense)

its SLOW!!!!!

i'd be more than happy to let ya take up residence on a subdomain on my webserver, its zooming (or you can just move the images over to my webserver, help remove a bulk of the bandwidth load)
I think one thing that would help would be to frame the site. I noticed that it takes forever to load the upper and side toolbar over and over...
true, that would be a very good way to go.
Your browser should cache that...
Hmm, I'll make everything PHP in the next redo then.
ok, looks good,

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours