0%  [ 0 ]
Trombone
 0%  [ 0 ]
Percussion
 20%  [ 2 ]
Other
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

What's the best instrument? Discuss. If you choose other, say what you think is the best one.
Percussion is by far the best, especially when you can't blow in a mouthpiece to save your life. Smile
None of those because the best instrument is obviously the ocarina. Razz
The clarinet is by far one of the best instruments in the band. It is super customizable, all by changing your embochure. There is so much you can do with a clarinet to create a unique sound.
NONE of those will get you laid (at least by anyone who would make my standards). Everyone knows that drunk chicks flock to the guy with a guitar. Seriously, 4 chords and you'll know enough of 'Wonderwall' to get some ass.
foamy3 wrote:
NONE of those will get you laid (at least by anyone who would make my standards). Everyone knows that drunk chicks flock to the guy with a guitar. Seriously, 4 chords and you'll know enough of 'Wonderwall' to get some ass.
Haha, there you go! I absolutely love the bass guitar. I've got a Fender Squier bass.

That and the violin or the cello. Especially when played in modern music Good Idea
Theremin. kthxbai.
swivelgames wrote:
I absolutely love the bass guitar.

I love bass, and they sound great when you're with a good band, but you have to be seriously amazing to sound good on your own with one. That's its main drawback for me. I coach an improv comedy team, and nothing beats the versatility of a single guitarist for music based games.
foamy3 wrote:
swivelgames wrote:
I absolutely love the bass guitar.

I love bass, and they sound great when you're with a good band, but you have to be seriously amazing to sound good on your own with one. That's its main drawback for me. I coach an improv comedy team, and nothing beats the versatility of a single guitarist for music based games.
I agree 100%

d ^^,b
Can I submit a vote for air guitar? Smile I don't play it, but I'm a huge electric guitar fan in music. I also think piano is pretty epic if you're a skilled player, cliche as it is.
_player1537 wrote:
What's the best instrument? Discuss. If you choose other, say what you think is the best one.

Best for what?
elfprince13 wrote:
Theremin. kthxbai.

l0l.
Have to agree with Kerm, piano is the best instrument, if you can play it.
foamy3 wrote:

Chicks dig sax.
Also, none of them are really "best"
The saxophone can make the widest variety of timbres of any of the traditional western instruments though.
Will_W wrote:

The saxophone can make the widest variety of timbres of any of the traditional western instruments though.

*cough cough*
Topic title fixed.
elfprince13 wrote:
Theremin. kthxbai.

QFT
alex10819 wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Theremin. kthxbai.

QFT

Pure Theremin:

Theremin + Neural Interface Actuator (for triggering loud zaps with your brain)
elfprince13 wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Theremin. kthxbai.

QFT

Pure Theremin:
[...]

Theremin + Neural Interface Actuator (for triggering loud zaps with your brain)
[...]

Don't forget possibly the most famous use of the theremin: science-fiction film soundtracks!

Edit: This thread needs more accordion:

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours