spud2451 wrote:

you know what else is a joke... Marriage OS
DCS RULES!!!

Yeah. Marriage could be PITA sometimes Very Happy
spud2451 wrote:
here's one

there are 1 0 kinds of people in this world...
those who know binary and those that don't
That's more of a play on binary than anything, since the preceding 6 zero's aren't required.

Quote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
Okay, here's a real joke: omnimaga.

you know what else is a joke... Marriage OS
DCS RULES!!!
*Mirage, not Marriage.

But, Yeong couldn't have said it better.
you know what else is sort of a joke... Fiddle the Shell
The real joke. Yo' Face!!
Aes_Sedia5 wrote:
The real joke. Yo' Face!!
Awwwh shnap.
joke:
While 1
Disp "DANCE WITH ME
End
yeongJIN_COOL wrote:
joke:
While 1
Disp "DANCE WITH ME
End

Hmm... a song sprang into my head upon hearing that... Seems to be "Touch Me" by Doors.

Quote:
Touch me babe,
You know that I am not afraid.
What was that promise that you made?
Here's a joke: My AP Comp. Sci. teacher told me to write a routine that can tell if a number is a perfect square or not, in under 20 lines of code. My answer:

Code:
boolean isSquare(int n) { return Math.sqrt(n)%1==0; }

What's wrong with this guy? (Well, you might not think it's funny, but it totally was the highlight of my day.)

seana11 wrote:
yeongJIN_COOL wrote:
joke:
While 1
Disp "DANCE WITH ME
End

Hmm... a song sprang into my head upon hearing that... Seems to be "Touch Me" by Doors.

Quote:
Touch me babe,
You know that I am not afraid.
What was that promise that you made?

For some reason my reaction to your reaction is "I Touch Myself" by Divinyls.
Ashbad wrote:
Here's a joke: My AP Comp. Sci. teacher told me to write a routine that can tell if a number is a perfect square or not, in under 20 lines of code. My answer:

Code:
boolean isSquare(int n) { return Math.sqrt(n)%1==0; }

What's wrong with this guy? (Well, you might not think it's funny, but it totally was the highlight of my day.)

I can just picture you acting out your avatar...
Actually, I bring sunglasses to school and do a "Deal with it" sunglasses-put-on all the time. Life is good. Cool
This one's a little long but is currently my best joke. Eh, it might be tied for first with this one other one but its still pretty funny.

There's two lumberjacks working at a mill. One of them (let's call him Fred) is horsing around, he's kind of a goofball, and he ends up accidentally cutting his arm off. His partner (let's call him George) puts Fred's arm in a bag and drives him off to the hospital ASAP. George comes back the next day to visit his friend Fred at the hospital, and he appeasr to be doing just fine - he's even playing tennis, with both of his arms. George is a little incredulous but doesn't worry too much about it.

They both go back to work at the mill the next day. Fred hasn't learned from his mistake and he's still screwing around just like he was the first day. This time, however, the consequence is worse - Fred manages to cut his own leg off. So, George puts Fred's leg in a bag and rushes him off to the hospital. He comes back to visit his friend the next day, and he appears to be perfectly fine, again - he's playing soccer, with both of his legs.

On the third day, they go back to work again. Fred is still being an idiot, just like the last two days. THIS time, Fred cuts his head off. But, not to worry, George puts Fred's head in a bag and drops him off at the hospital. By this time he's just going through the motions. Anyways, George comes back to visit the next day, and so he asks the nurse about his friend. The nurse says, "Oh, that guy? Yeah, he would have made it, but some moron put his head in a bag and he suffocated."
Reminds me of this song.

Ashbad wrote:
Actually, I bring sunglasses to school and do a "Deal with it" sunglasses-put-on all the time. Life is good. Cool
I hope that you use them with some -l-a-m-e- awesome puns so you can do the David Caruso "YEAAAAHHHHH" move. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Ashbad wrote:
I hope that you use them with some -l-a-m-e- awesome puns so you can do the David Caruso "YEAAAAHHHHH" move. Smile

Actually, since I've last posted, my pair of sunglasses have been broken Sad Which is sad, since together we were such a pair.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours