What is the dumbest or most rediculous commercial you have ever heard or seen?

I have to think which is the dumbest, I see and hear so many...
The new AOL one. Basically, the AOL tech guy walks around with a customer talking, and the AOL dude is protecting him form stuff. I like the ending, though.
Laughing That commercial has been out for almost a year now Very Happy

And I've seen waaayyyy too many army reverse commercials...actually, they've been at my high school a lot, trying to recruit kids there... <_<
I really hate the ones for Virgin Mobile... Those are retarded...

I do like the Gieco ones though. Those are usually pretty funny. Smile

Announcer: "It's so easy, A caveman could do it."
Caveman: "Hey!..."
the Hardees commercial with the guy making sexual motions at a cow... now thats retarded...

*slaps cow*...
Burger King commercials aren't much better...
I can't think of the most retarded one I've ever seen, but I can certainly think of the most esoteric: the Burger King one with the Chicken-Punk guy who (I think?) get laid by these hot girls who eat chicken fries. Crazy commercial, that.
Yeah...

I think the greatest one of all time is one of the Halls commercials... Old man winter blowing on this guy when he takes a Halls, and this big football player plasters old man winter in to the street wall. That was so funny... Laughing
vehix.com commercials *blood boils at stupidity/pointlessness*
ooh...

around here we have an ad for a home-delivery medicine company... their ad involves a guy driving around on an old persons scooter proclaiming he is the "pain police" and making "whoowhoowhooo" noises... it only airs in the middle of the day though...
The new one on the Weather Channel is annoying...

"Hi, I have seen the damage that Katrina has done, these poor souls don't have anything, please send what ever you can provide."

How bout a special little finger for them... Mad Laughing
from what i hear, a homeless guy near where i live died from starvation, cuz the charity that usually gave him food hasnt been getting any donations...
Surprised That's terrible! Sad
That is unfortunate...

The reason no one is donating, is because everything is too expensive to just give away. Maybe if the Government would 'donate' some oil to produce gasoline, which would lower the costs, which would make things cheaper, which would allow for donations...
it is not theupply of oil, it is the supply of refineries. WE just don't have enough, and they don't want to build anymore
Umm, we supposedly have a 40 year supply of oil, already in large containers safely hidden somewhere. If they were to use it, and after geting some of those rigs back online, then replenish it.
river eyes is right, its not oil supply its the refineries, it will work it self out soon enough
thank you. The oil in storage is crude oil, not gasoline or anything else made of oil. Crude is no good to us until it is refined.
I definitely think the oil companies are jacking prices though...
you think, i know...

while numbers vary, oil companies are making approximately 100% profit... though i've heard as high as 300% (i dont buy that)...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours