Quigibo, I have confirmed that a faulty behavior displayed by DJ's Axe Tunnel game is traceable to a flaw in your DCS header generation. A problem was not visible in 6.3 beta or lower because of a lucky break with how flags were set when DCS handed over control. You're currently jumping into the middle of the header, like so:

Code:
9d95:     xor d
9d96:     ret
9d97:     jr $9dc1
[...header data...]
9dc1:     ld b,c     ;$41
9dc2:     ld a,b     ;$78
[...more header data...]
9dd9:     set AppAutoScroll,(iy+someflags)
9ddd:     ld hl,$a52c
[...more code...]
Therefore, you should be jr'ing to $9dd9 instead of $9dc1, an offset of $18 or 24d. Cheers.
Thanks! I will fix that right away! I had typed in the jr and jp addresses in manually, so I probably just miscounted and then never noticed becasue it was working before. Razz

EDIT: All fixed now.
quigibo wrote:
Thanks! I will fix that right away! I had typed in the jr and jp addresses in manually, so I probably just miscounted and then never noticed becasue it was working before. Razz

EDIT: All fixed now.
Most superbulous. It automatically adjusts to take the Description length into account, right?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours