anyone seen this movie yet?

if yes, how was it?
i am planning on watching it, so i was wondering if it is as soon as the trailer looks...

some of my friends said that it used to be some kind of TV show and that they weren't really that good and interesting...

so ya... opinions people? XD
I would strongly suggest that you go see it. Me and a group of guys went and saw it about two weeks ago and it was really good. It was surprisingly funny, with enough action and a good story line to keep me interested. If you do go watch it, your going to want to go online and look up a brief description of some of the characters or look up some of the old episodes, or else its not as interesting.

I watched it but I've seen almost every origional episode.

My buddy Justin though hadn't seen any old episodes and still loved it.

Either way I say go see it, because its definetely Good Idea Good Idea .
Svakk wrote:
I would strongly suggest that you go see it. Me and a group of guys went and saw it about two weeks ago and it was really good. It was surprisingly funny, with enough action and a good story line to keep me interested. If you do go watch it, your going to want to go online and look up a brief description of some of the characters or look up some of the old episodes, or else its not as interesting.

wow... good to know...
now i really want to see it...

thanks a lot! Smile
Glad to know I can at least help someone on this site 0x5
Svakk wrote:

haha.. you used l o l... i just say "haha"
to replace lol... but ya. sometimes i still forget...

XD
WhiteValkery wrote:
Svakk wrote:

haha.. you used l o l... i just say "haha"
to replace 0x5... but ya. sometimes i still forget...

XD

Oh yeah!
Hahha I usually just say haha as well, but as you said, I forget too Razz
Svakk wrote:

I'm quite surprised to hear that it was decent; films like this trying to resurrect or remake good, old franchises usually are an epic flop. My biggest introduction to the A-Team has probably been the Family Guy episode parodying the A-Team.
Svakk wrote:
It was surprisingly funny, with enough action and a good story line to keep me interested.

+1. I laughed far more than I was expecting. I quite enjoyed it, very entertaining.

Quote:
If you do go watch it, your going to want to go online and look up a brief description of some of the characters or look up some of the old episodes, or else its not as interesting.

Sure it is. I had never seen any of the original episodes when I saw the movie. You really don't need to know any of the characters or previous story.
I agree Kerm, usually remakes or movies trying to resurrect old material fail terribly, but I thoroughly enjoyed this movie.

I could quote Kllrnohj's post as my own as well, because I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I would have quoted people and then wouldn't have said anything new.
hmm... wow...

this is definitely a must watch for me then...

thanks guys
I saw this movie fathers day with my dad. It was pretty awesome I must admit. It made me want to watch the old show from... Oh I don't know when. It was probably my favorite movie I've seen this summer.
adept wrote:
I saw this movie fathers day with my dad. It was pretty awesome I must admit. It made me want to watch the old show from... Oh I don't know when. It was probably my favorite movie I've seen this summer.

AHHA!! I'm not the only one!!
yeap!
i watched it on monday, and it was pretty awesome...
before i knew it, it was over...
thats because it was sooo action packed and none stop that it seems super fast!

a really nice movie indeed... i am glad i went to watch it Good Idea
Glad you enjoyed it.
WhiteValkery wrote:
some of my friends said that it used to be some kind of TV show and that they weren't really that good and interesting...

Confused Filed under: Posts that make you feel old.
benryves wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:

hahahhahahahhahaha
Svakk wrote:
benryves wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:

hahahhahahahhahaha

well now i think differently about it!
i might start watching them just to see what they are like, and possible watch the whole series!
benryves wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:

Haha, definitely seconded on that sentiment, unfortunately. Sad
KermMartian wrote:
benryves wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:

Haha, definitely seconded on that sentiment, unfortunately. Sad

ehh... i am only 18 Neutral

and you dont look that old Razz

in fact, are you even married yet?
WhiteValkery wrote:
in fact, are you even married yet?

What does that have to do with age? There are people who get married in high school...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours