Kllrnohj wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
in fact, are you even married yet?

What does that have to do with age? There are people who get married in high school...

-.-
percentage shows that people who get married in high school have either a low intelligence, or has really poor education and family background...

and Kerm is obviously neither... duhh
WhiteValkery wrote:
-.-
percentage shows that people who get married in high school have either a low intelligence, or has really poor education and family background...

"percentage shows"? What percentage? Is it 100%? No? Then that is rather irrelevant, now isn't it?

Also, I can't help but notice that you completely missed the point, which was that when you get married has nothing to do with your age.
Kllrnohj wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
-.-

"percentage shows"? What percentage? Is it 100%? No? Then that is rather irrelevant, now isn't it?

Also, I can't help but notice that you completely missed the point, which was that when you get married has nothing to do with your age.

Agreed. And get you facts straight. The average age for marriage in our current decade/economy is 30 years old. This is because it gives people a sufficient time to have a steady income and know whether or not they will be able to support a family. Also, I have a friend who is going to IMSA (Illinois Math and Science Academy) who got married Junior year.... I don't think that has anything todo with intelligence, is just based on personality and choice.
Svakk wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
-.-

Agreed. And get you facts straight. The average age for marriage in our current decade/economy is 30 years old. This is because it gives people a sufficient time to have a steady income and know whether or not they will be able to support a family. Also, I have a friend who is going to IMSA (Illinois Math and Science Academy) who got married Junior year.... I don't think that has anything todo with intelligence, is just based on personality and choice.

-.-
ok... you win... i get the point...

but Kerm is avoiding the question of how old he really is XD
Victory!!

Yes he is, but hey, its a website, he can bs it all he wants. I told you guys I was in college last year, upload pictures of my liscense, changed the birthday, and just bs it. By the end I had you guys eating outta my hand. I'm actually 16, going into Junior year (thats how I know Kevin (kid going to IMSA)). So yeah, he can bs it if he really wants too.

My bet is mid 20's. 26?
Svakk wrote:
Victory!!

Yes he is, but hey, its a website, he can bs it all he wants. I told you guys I was in college last year, upload pictures of my liscense, changed the birthday, and just bs it. By the end I had you guys eating outta my hand. I'm actually 16, going into Junior year (thats how I know Kevin (kid going to IMSA)). So yeah, he can bs it if he really wants too.

Believe me, no you didn't, and we all knew you weren't in college. That is exceedingly obvious.

Quote:
My bet is mid 20's. 26?

Kerm is 23: http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2395&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40#95166
Kllrnohj wrote:
Svakk wrote:
Victory!!

Believe me, no you didn't, and we all knew you weren't in college. That is exceedingly obvious.

Quote:
My bet is mid 20's. 26?

Kerm is 23: http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2395&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40#95166

i see XD...

but ya.. i am really going to University this year though...
computer science... Evil or Very Mad

wish i could get in Microsoft one day Surprised
WhiteValkery wrote:

wish i could get in Microsoft one day Surprised

If you don't, I'm planning on dual majoring in college for Computer Science and Business and am planning on starting my own company after college, so feel free to shoot me an email in about 7 years if things don't work out with microsoft.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours