Yeah... Problem is, I use my laptop to work on my site, and it barely stays functional...
Gar...that's frustrating. Sad
Well, the problem seems to be coming from my usb mem card. After exactly 20 minutes, it causes a memory error. I plan on pulling everything off of it, clearing it out, and seeing if that helps. Heck, I might even invest in a new one...
Ok, wokin on figurin out the last pic, then I can work on adding all the <i > tags. Smile I don't think there was a whole lot of them, so that may not take too long.

Kerm: I zipped the files and opened it up on my comp, and tried to access the tutorial, the images still did not show up. Any suggestions, or would you like me to just send you the zipped file once it is complete?
Weird...just send it to me.
I shall try to finish the last bit tonight. You will also need to stick your logo in there some where, or format it as you wish. Smile
Werd. And then I'll send it back to you?
That wouldn't be neccesary, but you can. After I get it done and sent to you, just make sure everything is the way you want it, and place your logo on the actual lesson page. Other than that, it should be ready to upload to ticalc.org...
OK, but I mean having it hosted on your site; you are keeping it up there, right??
I currently have it integrated into my site, not as a downloadable file. I should add that if they want it for offline use, they need to save the page...
Right, so I'm saying once I make changes, I'll send it back to you so you can update your static page. Smile
Yeah, ok. Smile

I will also make it a downloadable file from my site as well, just have to make that folder stuff...
word up.
Just curious if you have had a chance to work on this yet...

And I was gonna make a news post about it on your front page that it was fully available on my site, but I guess I don't have permission for that, huh? If you would once you get the thing configured to work from a zip file, that would be great. Smile
Hehe. Yup, you only have news edit permissions. Smile
Well, I was just kinda bein captain obvious, makin a statement. Laughing I figured I didn't have that permission. (Not a big deal, I don't really have a whole lot of news that would need to be posted anyways...)
Wow, the basic tutor is quite a hit on my site. Smile it is bein accessed several times a day.

also, google 'ti-83 basic tutorial' and check out the results. Smile
Hehe...awesome! That's really great.
As I tried to tell hart, anything that gets posted on my site sees a drastic increase in traffic to it. Smile
Indeed. I gather from your phrasing that he didn't listen? Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours