That sounds great. Will it have that super-nifty WYSINWYG editor that you showed us in it?
KermMartian wrote:
That sounds great. Will it have that super-nifty WYSINWYG editor that you showed us in it?
I see what you did there.

I'm actually trying to make it the first true WYSIWYG! (Since imho 90% of the WYSIWYGs out there are WYSINWYGs... since they don't truly present exactly What You Get). Although, technically it's not a true WYSIWYG either since you can enter source code directly. But it does automatically transform it into What You Get after you're done writing it! So maybe it can be considered Very Happy

And not yet! Razz

That's for the editor, which will be in a alpha/beta release. Right now you've gotta write all the pages out by hand, sadly. But it's easy to use template markup. I noticed ironically that it is very similar to the Smarty's template markup. But no, I did no, Smarty, I did steal your syntax. I've been using relatively the same syntax since my first template systems back in the first SimpleCMS and Logic{CMS} days. I just find it ironic they're similar.

I am incredibly excited to write this template editor, though. The template editor will be based off of that concept, which a few on facebook had the privilege (or annoyance) of being tagged in to alpha test Very Happy

Also, there is no component/module/extension system yet. This is literally just template and auth system functionality. I'm working on a concept on how to program and organize a core like I did the original Lemur and then incorporate the template and auth system into it. For now, I'm trying to keep the template and user system separated (and not too integrated) so they're easily extractable once I have a matured concept of how to structure a core component and everything around it Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours