Me and some friends are talking and my friend's dad works for Rockstar Energy and can get us 4 tickets to the Uproar Concert in Chicago. The bands playing are A7x and Disturbed, and the tickets are free. I know quite a bit of A7x music, but does anybody have any suggestions on Disturbed songs to listen to before going to the concert?
All of them. Disturbed is awesome. How have you never heard Disturbed?

Some of their more popular songs:
Down with the sickness
Stupify
Stricken
Ten thousand fists
Indestructible
Everyone's heard "Down with the Sickness." I promise. YouTube it; you'll recognize it.
foamy3 wrote:
Everyone's heard "Down with the Sickness." I promise. YouTube it; you'll recognize it.

Ahh! So I do know some of their songs!

Kllrnohj wrote:
All of them. Disturbed is awesome. How have you never heard Disturbed?

I honestly don't know, I checked my itunes, rhapsody, and music match jukebox and didn't have any Disturbed in any of them :/. I guess its because they aren't really big in the area I live in and also a lot of people around me listen to rap/hip-hop (me included), but I appreciate any song if its good.

Also, I listened to Down With The Sickness, Stuipify and Indestructible. I knew the first and last one. Other than that, I'm really looking forward to this concert noww.
Yuck. I gave A7x a try, but I couldn't sit through it. My favorite drummer of all time Mike Portnoy filled in for the Rev to record Nightmare and tour for a while, right before he quit Dream Theater. What he sees in A7x, I'll never know. :/
</flame>

The Holy Four are Dream Theater, Tool, Opeth, and Between the Buried and Me.
Holy necro post batman.
o: It showed up as a new post on the New Posts page.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours