KermMartian wrote:
Eeems wrote:
Hmm, I wonder if anybody would ever do it...
I hope I'll get to give it a try at some point. Smile
Ah ok Smile sounds good Smile maybe I will too when I get the time Smile
I'm thinking perhaps having a small program responsible for launching the app (and remembering which app was active previously, and where its stack was, etc), which will continue to be in RAM while the app runs, and can be called into to switch to the "other" app (in this case, Doors CS or Axe), to which control will return, and which can swap this app back in and return back into it.
Ok lots of work today, so you can now export to whatever file you want Smiley so far it doesn't parse tokens...so it kinda fails at anything past the header, I'll work on adding something to change the header tomorrow.
Here is a screenshot, and the latest build of it Smiley
be warned though I am not liable for any crashes, this is still in early beta.

AxeAid.8xp
Looks great there, Eeems! Please keep reminding me about trying to write that tokenizer routine today; I don't anticipate it being terribly difficult.
KermMartian wrote:
Looks great there, Eeems! Please keep reminding me about trying to write that tokenizer routine today; I don't anticipate it being terribly difficult.
thanks Smile don't worry I will remind you lots Razz
Eeems wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Excellent. I'll do it as the third thing on my agenda, after tracing out the cases in which Doors CS does not Goto correct on errors (which seems to be only with XLib and Celtic functions) and finishing off the Push/Pop Ans Stack stuff.
KermMartian wrote:
Eeems wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Excellent. I'll do it as the third thing on my agenda, after tracing out the cases in which Doors CS does not Goto correct on errors (which seems to be only with XLib and Celtic functions) and finishing off the Push/Pop Ans Stack stuff.
Ah ok Smile sounds good Smile can't wait!

EDIT: crosspost from Omnimaga
ok, so new beta, this one includes sound Very Happy just a few small ones, and I think I am the first person to make a non game with sound Very Happy (for the calculator that is)(or sound player too). So let me know what you think of the sounds Smile (btw, they take hardy any room, so don't get worried about space Razz)
AxeAid.8xp
Haha, very creative use of sound. I half expected the Pacman "game-over" sound when I quit AxeAid. Smile This is coming along very nicely.
KermMartian wrote:
Haha, very creative use of sound. I half expected the Pacman "game-over" sound when I quit AxeAid. Smile This is coming along very nicely.
lol thanks Smile Wish I was better at making more complex sounds..unless someone would make some for me Razz
I'm using a modified version of mt3's notes include file You can find it here. so basically an example of my sound is this:

Code:
Quit.sound:
   di
   play(c2,whole)
   play(c2,whole)
   play(a1,whole)
   ei
   ret
Anybody want to play around with it? let me know if you make any nice sounds that I can use Smile
EDIT: I made a nice mouse cursor for editing Smile
Looks great. For my own future reference, the cursor is similar to a demo I made when I was testing out the GUI system I was building for DCS 6.

Edit: Two 16x16 error icon ideas:
New error handling added, I'll be releasing this in a bit so others can use it in their project Smile
Eeems, I like the sound Smile

Pissttt, take Kerms Idea and add the pac-man death sequence when you close out of axeaid
Haha thanks, qazz. Smile Eeems, keeping up the good works; I'm glad that you're finding the DCS GUI system fairly intuitive to work with.
Thanks qazz Smile well I might, if someone was to make it for me ;P
Thanks Kerm, I'll try Razz Yeah it's very easy to use when you get the hang of it Smile Have you gotten any work done on the token parser?
Eeems wrote:
Thanks qazz Smile well I might, if someone was to make it for me ;P
Thanks Kerm, I'll try Razz Yeah it's very easy to use when you get the hang of it Smile Have you gotten any work done on the token parser?
Not at all, sorry. Sad However, I did approve your Errors.zip submission to the file archives, so you can publicize that or whatever you want to do. Smile
ah ok Sad
thanks Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours