Meh. Being the genius I am, I decided to click on an add that said "free ringtone". Well, I got my ringtone, but now I have a problem. I didn't have this problem before I got a text message from them. I can't do 3 things on my phone before I get this message: uismemsie.c 02274

Is it possible to send a virus to someone's cell phone? Weird question...but that's all I could think of. Gah. Bad Idea I think it's broken...
yeah it is, but I am not sure on exactly how to protect, orhter than commen sense.
Just a tad bit too late for common sense... Neutral
rivereye wrote:
yeah it is, but I am not sure on exactly how to protect, orhter than commen sense.

sort of yes, sort of no. The only real ways to get the virus would be to have downloaded it from your cell phone company, or if someone got within blue-tooth range (and your cell phone is blue-tooth capable) As far as I know, you can't install a Java program via a website
Sounds like you got bluejacked...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours