hahahhahahahhahahh Si Si Me Gustaa
Oh my gosh! I couldn't watch it all. After 2 minutes of insane kid, I couldn't watch any more!
I wonder if the keyboard still worked Razz
adept wrote:
Oh my gosh! I couldn't watch it all. After 2 minutes of insane kid, I couldn't watch any more!
I wonder if the keyboard still worked Razz
I wouldn't count on it. People who get way too intense about just about anything need to back it down a bit. Razz
Svakk wrote:
happybobjr wrote:

0x5 reminds me of the kid who got his WoW count canceled Very Happy

I founds it Very Happy

lol, seeing that kid spazz out is _so_ funny.
I like the one where it is the kids verses the bed, basicly they treat the above video as a battle
He wasn't for real if you watched the full video i posted.
Basically this for people who were voting for banning violent games after a gun riot. Though, they just happened to leave that part out. He got severely beaten up at school the next few weeks.
Has anybody watch the CollegeHumor POV Video's? I watch two last night because a friend emailed them to me and I roflmfao'd.
no, not really, also, his keyboard is definativly not working, it split into 2
qazz42 wrote:
no, not really, also, his keyboard is definativly not working, it split into 2
Whoops, guess I didn't watch far enough in. Very Happy

@Svakk, no, do you have a link?
hehe, I think the funniest part is when he needs the esc key XD
No offense towards any German people, but I still enjoy the Wolfenstein 3D variant the most Laughing :

http://www.youtube.com/user/collegehumor
That is the general link to collegehumor. Since most of their videos are fairly sexual. Just look there or search POV: Guy Buying Condoms, and you'll see about 10 of their videos in the suggestions tab.
Their actual site, collegehumor.com, has new videos earlier than youtube.
I do enjoy them, though. Very Happy
hmm *bump*

I really have to say, now that I play UT, I dont think I can ever get that intense to where I split my keyboard in two...

and lol at the wolfenstein one
qazz42 wrote:
hmm *bump*

I really have to say, now that I play UT, I dont think I can ever get that intense to where I split my keyboard in two...

and 0x5 at the wolfenstein one
Good, then I will continue to melee you brutally until you start learning to move around. Smile
lol, I didnt mean that

but, I must sympathise for a little, getting killed by someone like Kerm must really get fustrating
qazz42 wrote:
0x5, I didnt mean that

but, I must sympathise for a little, getting killed by someone like Kerm must really get fustrating
But as comicIDIOT has said several times, if you play Instant Action with a few bots, I think you'll find that they kill you just as readily. If you can hold your own against several high-difficulty bots, you'll still lose to me and the rest of the gang, but you'll do much, much better in terms of not dying as frqeuently.
ok, fought againt some noob bots and then some average bots

I won hands down both times
qazz42 wrote:
ok, fought againt some noob bots and then some average bots

I won hands down both times
Average bots are horrifically poor. Try Skilled bots, then eventually try Godlike bots. Even I can only beat Godlike bots about 50% of the time.
haha

O_o apparently there is even moar on this kid...

he abuses teddybears ;.;

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours