Novice/Average bots are a joke, especially in GOTY. X.x

Grab a sniper, Just climb a building and snipe everything without any effort.

Otherwise I think the only way to get better is to practice often vs hard difficulty. Setting difficulty too low or playing vs newbies all the time won't make you try harder and you won't improve much. Vs pro players you also learn a bunch of new tricks.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Novice/Average bots are a joke, especially in GOTY. X.x

Grab a sniper, Just climb a building and snipe everything without any effort.

Otherwise I think the only way to get better is to practice often vs hard difficulty. Setting difficulty too low or playing vs newbies all the time won't make you try harder and you won't improve much. Vs pro players you also learn a bunch of new tricks.
Definitely seconded. I've certainly had my share of fun playing Capture the Flag on Face Classic with 8 bots against myself and seven bots, and getting in the 200-300 kill range in a twenty minute match, but it's not going to teach you anything other than that Novice and Average bots have poor aim and bad feint tactics. Always try to push yourself, play against bots that are better than you, and play against players that are superior to you.
problem is that, when we fight bots in TAM, we cant snipe too much, because if we stay still we are kicked
qazz42 wrote:
problem is that, when we fight bots in TAM, we cant snipe too much, because if we stay still we are kicked
Yeah, that's called camping. Razz It's generally frowned upon.
happybobjr wrote:
should i, or should i not send this to my parents...

0x5 reminds me of the kid who got his WoW count canceled Very Happy

l o l = 0x5?

aren't you suppose to call for your variable before you use it? XD

ok... jk...

this video is really old actually...
i think i saw it at least 5 years back...

and there were many different variations too...
but this is the original and is relevant because of unreal tournament Razz

(I bet Kerm was snipping him when he freaked out XD)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours