KermMartian wrote:
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
*bump.

Seriously considering making my loading window say "Sloading GUI. Please Wait..."
I don't get it.

Tell me you're kidding. BASIC is SLOw at loADING.

KermMartian wrote:
And Doors CS won't take you to the error only when the TI-OS refuses to tell Doors CS where the error is, usually because of either expr() or the u/v/w variables.

use expr() twice and u/v/w nonce. That's not where the error is, but I think I've found it. classic off-by-one error.
On your part or mine? I'd still like to know why the OS won't tell DCS where the error is. And the Sloading thing was not that intuititive. Razz
KermMartian wrote:
On your part or mine? I'd still like to know why the OS won't tell DCS where the error is.

my part

KermMartian wrote:
And the Sloading thing was not that intuititive. Razz

by intuitive, you mean funny, right?
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
On your part or mine? I'd still like to know why the OS won't tell DCS where the error is.

my part
Aight, good to hear. What does the line of code that the dim error is on look like?
KermMartian wrote:
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

my part
Aight, good to hear. What does the line of code that the dim error is on look like?

Am I allowed to tell?
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
Am I allowed to tell?
If you PM it, you are. Razz Try, in SAX: "!pm KermMartian [line of code]"
*Bump - found general where in prog the DIM error is, but Wabbbit won't let me find out specifically what line.
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
*Bump - found general where in prog the DIM error is, but Wabbbit won't let me find out specifically what line.
What do you mean? What does Wabbit have to do with it? Shock
KermMartian wrote:
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:

You know the Wabbit glitch I told you about on SAX? that stopped me from finding the exact line.
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:

You know the Wabbit glitch I told you about on SAX? that stopped me from finding the exact line.
You mean where WabbitEmu froze? Oh, I see, but if you start Wabbit again you should be able to find it, no?
*bump* Don't forget to submit your entry even though it's glitched! After the contest is over I'll be overjoyed to help you find the glitch so you can release this game.
message sent
Ok, any screenshots on what you have now?
qazz42 wrote:

Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
qazz42 wrote:

The part that I could see before it quit to the homescreen looked great! I definitely look forward to helping you find this glitch after the contest. Very nice use of the GUI. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours