Happy 18th birthday, Tribal! Now you can vote for our elected officials and all that other fun stuff.
Happy birthday Tribal!

Now you can go to big boy jail Wink Razz jk
Oh yes, very soon I'll get to pay bills, have to pay taxes, and get parking violation tickets.
Oh my my my, isn't growing up just wonderful Rolling Eyes

Thank you guys Razz
tribal wrote:
Oh yes, very soon I'll get to pay bills, have to pay taxes, and get parking violation tickets.
Oh my my my, isn't growing up just wonderful Rolling Eyes

Thank you guys Razz
Haha, it's just the tops! Huzzah! Wink Do you have any plans for the day? Any gift requests?
Happy birthday Tribal! Now you can buy beer where I live xD
juju2143 wrote:
Happy birthday Tribal! Now you can buy beer where I live xD
Really, the drinking age is 18 in Canada? Huh, interesting. Also, cheers for your own upcoming birthday, and happy first Cemetech post!
Thank you Kerm. In fact, only half the Canada have 18 (Québec, etc.) for legal age, the rest is 19 (Ontario, BC, etc.). Yay, I'll get legal in the whole Canada friday Very Happy
juju2143 wrote:
Thank you Kerm. In fact, only half the Canada have 18 (Québec, etc.) for legal age, the rest is 19 (Ontario, BC, etc.). Yay, I'll get legal in the whole Canada friday Very Happy
Ah, I see. Cheers at any rate, and cheers again to Tribal. Hopefully everyone else will chime in when they awake. Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours