Not forgotten at all, Rivereye. Wink You just happen to still be a GMod since you were a GMod before you were an Admin. I guess I removed elfprince13 and tifreak8x from the GMod group or never added them in the first place.
I don't think there were ever at the Gmod level in the first place.
Kerm, either TI-BASIC, General, or Humour +Jokes
qazz42 wrote:
Kerm, either TI-BASIC, General, or Humour +Jokes
Duly noted, you'll be notified when and if we make a decision. Smile

@Rivereye: You're probably right about that; I recall that it was well into the birth of the site when I made the GMod group.
Ok, thanks Kerm. Oh, those are in order btw, I want TI-BASIC the most, and so on.
Can I be a mod on the "big stupid stuff that Kerm always is blabbing on about" forum?
allynfolksjr wrote:
Can I be a mod on the "big stupid stuff that Kerm always is blabbing on about" forum?
Absolutely! There's so many of those though; I might as well make you moderator of all of them so you can delete my posts and save me from myself.
KermMartian wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
Absolutely! There's so many of those though; I might as well make you moderator of all of them so you can delete my posts and save me from myself.

Good idea. I'll write a script to automatically replace everything you post with "I'M TOO ABSORBED WITH MY SUPERIORITY TO ACTUALLY LISTEN TO YOUR STUPID OPINIONS."
nikky, that would be wonderful, I want to be mod of the nikky is a troll mod. thats where we put all of nikky's posts

(not really)

(please know that I am kidding Razz)
Can I haz GMod?
allynfolksjr wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

Good idea. I'll write a script to automatically replace everything you post with "I'M TOO ABSORBED WITH MY SUPERIORITY TO ACTUALLY LISTEN TO YOUR STUPID OPINIONS."
Excellent, I approve.

Qazz: Will do.

Ultimate Dev'r: But you don't do calculator stuff anymore! Very Happy I think that's sort of a prereq. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours