Quote:
Basically, would like to see the text field be wider and taller, and the buttons to look like the other cemetech buttons. I keep missing them and hitting the 'Post Reply' button instead ><

Sums it up I think.
Definitely wider, although I want the site to still fit nicely on 1024x768-pixel screens. I hesitate abotu the buttons though - the Submit and Preview buttons look the same as on the Post Reply page. What if I center them under the textbox instead? Actually, you should get into the habit of doing what I do, which is type post type post type post, tab, space.
type tey

- Hey, that does work.
Oh, I meant the buttons. Centered might help a bit though.
tifreak8x wrote:
Oh, I meant the buttons. Centered might help a bit though.
I know that's what you meant, but if you go to the Cemetech | Post a Replay page, the Submit and Preview buttons are both browser-styled buttons, not image buttons. Smile I'm happy keeping it that way if it doesn't make you too unhappy. I'll definitely center them under the textbox though; I think that would be good.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours