*Looks at Basic Elite topic*

Yeah, I have experience with that too Wink

I have one and a half of the sprites copied. I had to go get a magnifying glass, so I can see the individual pixels better. My eyes hurt so bad right now... Sad
Very Happy I'm currently pixelmapping the new DCS start menu - 40x~46 pixels Sad
wow...

I have grid paper with 16x16 sections penciled out, and I am copying these particular sprites onto the paper, so I can more easily convert them to hex... Does make the process a lil easier... Too bad some of the sprites are kinda dependant on greyscale, which makes it a lil harder...
Ouch. Smile Use colored pencils?
Nope, just a standard #2 pencil... Very Happy

One of them will be SUPER easy, as it is mostly black, with a question mark in the middle... I am going to try to get at least 4 done tonight, the last 4 done tommorrow. Then, I can finish the rest of the menu...
I found some fun progs at ticalc.org that do b/w bmp--> hex. woot.
Sadly, I don't have a bmp of the ones that I am doing, so it is all by hand. Finished the second one, starting on the third. Maybe this Saturday I will post some new screenshots...
Awesomeness. I'll try to post some screenies of mine today too. Smile
Thanks to Kirb for these pics:

That is what they will "generally" look like, as I won't be doing greyscale... Smile
Exclamation Hawtness!!
Yup. Very Happy I am still going to make sure I put it on graph paper, so I can more easily convert it to hex...
Cool. I'd offer to help, but I'm doubletiming DCS while I wait for my tablet. Smile_
lol, no problem. Smile This is part of the coding that I like. Wink

Once I have all of their hex values, I will see about finishing up that part of the menu, and post a screenie... Maybe tonight, depending on how fast I can put my new computer together... Very Happy
Yay! You and me both are getting new comps. Looking forward to it? Very Happy
Oh yeah... Very Happy And the Motherboard supports 64 bit, just to clarify... Smile

I have assembled the biggest part of it, though I have several cords that I have no idea what to do with. My friend will be able to look at it either Saturday, or Sunday, to finish that up, and install Win98 & 2000...
If you wanna post some pix of the cables you're not sure about, I could help you out...
That's ok. He offered to finish it. Smile

Now to get back to Pokemon... Very Happy
Cool, /me wants the beta. Smile
All 8 faces are on paper, with one converted to hex. Once the rest of them are converted, I can begin putting it in the game, and post a new screenie, so hopefully a screenshot will appear sometime tommorrow... And Once I get my new system, I want to put an emulator on it. What do you think is the best for emulating the 83+/84+ and that is able to use the archive??? I want to start posting animated screenies... Very Happy
Have I mentioned that my new Tablet PC is FRIGGIN AWESOME? Very Happy Laughing Cool
I look forward to the beta.

Page 12 of 14
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours