Hello! I am new here. I was invited to the server through someone else once they learned that I wanted to learn TI - BASIC. I use TI-84 Plus CE. I want to learn ASM and TI BASIC to hopefully make games for fun and maybe even upload them in the future. Im not sure how active this is, but yea. Thats a little bit about me.
i'm new to the forum, not as new to TI-BASIC. i've made a couple of programs in my time, but the only ones i still have are a clicker game (will upload) and a simple analog clock with date display. i did make a few decent programs before those, but they are gone now. i might try learning ASM eventually, but right now i think TI-BASIC is fine for what i'm making
hey there
I'm Kota, and i started 84 plus ce coding in sep. 2019.
i code in TI-Basic, ICE (a little), and am trying to learn C and Javascript
I am in the 7th grade
oh and i want to learn eZ80 asm for my ti 84 plus ce, but couldn't find any good compilers for mac Sad
and i was brought to Cemetech because i heard rumors of calculator games, and wanted to try them out. i have made some of my own, but they're kinda lame Wink
KMisthebomb wrote:
oh and i want to learn eZ80 asm for my ti 84 plus ce, but couldn't find any good compilers for mac Sad

Not looking hard enough: https://github.com/CE-Programming/documentation
haha thank you mateo!
Don't think I actually ever introduced myself.

I am of the species home sapiens and pride myself in not being an alien.

*bows*
Hi, I'm Alicia. I first found this forum in around 2015 but I don't believe I ever posted here. I made this account after finding out my TI-83 has an incredibly rare old ROM version. Other than that I programmed games in TI-Basic out of boredom a few years back but I never published any of them, and only recently found a few of them scribbled down in an old notebook. I also have an Nspire CX that I mostly use for emulation.
Hello from central Indiana. Getting back into programming things.
So yes, yet another new member. Basically, I'm a high schooler trying to learn how to program for my TI-84 Plus CE-T. I learned the built-in language by trial-and-error and made some very simple stuff (some games to play when I'm bored and tools to use in my exams). After reading some interesting articles / forum posts here, I decided to come in as well. Since the recent virus outbreak, schools are closed as well and I was really getting bored. Sooo, I plan to learn more stuff about my calculator and hopefully learn to write less garbage code...

(Probably nobody will see this; I'm writing this it simply because I was bored and it told me to in the confirmation mail...)

((...))
resrever wrote:
So yes, yet another new member. Basically, I'm a high schooler trying to learn how to program for my TI-84 Plus CE-T. I learned the built-in language by trial-and-error and made some very simple stuff (some games to play when I'm bored and tools to use in my exams). After reading some interesting articles / forum posts here, I decided to come in as well. Since the recent virus outbreak, schools are closed as well and I was really getting bored. Sooo, I plan to learn more stuff about my calculator and hopefully learn to write less garbage code...

(Probably nobody will see this; I'm writing this it simply because I was bored and it told me to in the confirmation mail...)

((...))

TI-84+ CE we all start somewhere Smile I wrote some pretty horrible code when I joined this site over 3 years ago... and I still do...
resrever wrote:

((...))

Nah, some people still look at this stuff. If you need any help, there is usually somebody knowledgeable in the SAX and/or forum.
Hi! I as well am new to this website as well, so I thought I should introduce myself as well. I am an amateur RF experementer and tech project manager, mostly handling radio transmitters, Raspberry Pi and Arduino. If you do happen to have any questions, feel absolutely free to ask.
Hey, im Will

Currently developing for the CASIO Prizm series in C
Current project is a fancy 2 player tictactoe game that can be played across two calculators, which can easily be expanded to other 2 player games (e.g. chess)
It's been a while. So I'm back, and with a reason to stay here (for now).

Any questions?
Currently developing a terrible port of Wolfenstein 3D for the Ti-84+CE.
I might as well introduce myself here.

Hi all, I'm a French guy that used to have way too much time on his hands. Among other things I made out in the open:
  • Contributions to the MINIX3 operating system, including a complete rewrite of their file system driver for ISO 9660 ;
  • Rip'Em, a reverse-engineering and third-party firmware development on the HP Prime G1 ;
  • A bunch of contributions to NumWorks' epsilon, including the initial (and first on a calculator) turtle Python module implementation ;
  • A bunch of contributions to Omega, a fork of epsilon, including a RPN prompt and the initial PoC for external apps ;
  • Calling out Texas Instruments' blatant hypocrisy for removing ASM/C from TI-83 PCE/TI-84 Plus CE in no uncertain terms.

I have a GitHub account (https://github.com/boricj), a bunch of calculators, a cave full of computer and electronics stuff, a sketchbook used whenever I'm at a pub and a ridiculously cute cat whose face is my profile picture.
I'm not exactly new, but I've never formally introduced my self here.

Hi! I'm doofusthecow, an Year 8 student from Australia! I have simple knowledge in TI-BASIC, but I am wanting to learn ASM and C (If you know any good tutorials, please message me). I am an avid fan of pretty much every game for the TI-84 Plus CE, and enjoy the feeling of excitement whenever a new game comes out on Cemetech. You can usually find me in the SAX chat, or on the Cemetech discord.

See ya later,
Eli
Hi, I'm Rudy from the Netherlands. Wayback I had a Casio FX-7000G, bought it when it was released. Tells you something about my age. Wink A few years later I accidentally broke the Casio. Sad Right now I'm looking for a graphing calculator, drawn to the HP Prime G2, but haven't made a decision yet.

Professionally I was in RF electronics design, later I switched to IT. In my spare time I like to watch the stars at night, the birds during the day, when it's crappy weather do some stuff with electronics, programming and making music.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 139, 140, 141 ... 146, 147, 148  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 140 of 148
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours