Quote:
There are many things that in this world that can be considered strange. Unusual. Something that you can't possibly comprehend because it's beyond those social norms that you've been born into. But, what if we told you that you've been lied to? What if we told you that your entire world is a lie? A fabrication made of greed and corruption. You'd think we're insane. But, what if we told you that we were the truth and you are the ones lost in the madness? Suddenly, insanity isn't so uncommon, now is it?

Welcome to the real world; enjoy your stay.

-The broadcast made by Marcelo Gregio, addressing everyone

This is the book I'm writing; I like to think that it is interesting.
Discuss and ask questions below.
The concept certainly sounds interesting, if that is indeed the concept. It will be about a world where social norms are a lie fabricated by [the govt, big corporations, insert nameless faceless evil here]?
Yeah. The Government. With a capital 'G'. It's MUCH MORE in-depth than it sounds.
From what i've read its much more in depth than that and I love the story line so far.

Keep Writing XD
Raylin wrote:
Yeah. The Government. With a capital 'G'. It's MUCH MORE in-depth than it sounds.
It sounds very in-depth to me; I'm sure that's just the tl;dr summary. Smile When do we get to start reading some of it?
Very soon. Smile

EDIT: Also, SirCmpwn is in the book.
Raylin wrote:
Very soon. Smile

*bump*

Sneak sneak.
Raylin wrote:
Raylin wrote:
Very soon. Smile

*bump*

Sneak sneak.
Wow. I know that that was well-written because when I got to the end, I was disappointed that it didn't continue. Please carry on!
Chapter 2
Raylin wrote:
Awesome! Far too short, though; I neeeed moooaaaaar.
Chapter 3
Raylin wrote:
Good deal, I'll read this when I get home. By the by, are these the full chapters or previews of each chapter?
These are full chapters. Very Happy

Chapter 4
Raylin wrote:
These are full chapters. Very Happy

Chapter 4
Sweet, glad to hear that; I'd sad that I haven't yet read Chapter 3. I'm headed home now, so hopefully that'll be something that I get to before I go to sleep.
Sweet! Thanks, Kerm.
Just read them all, loved them! You are an excellent story writer, and I can't wait to read more of this story Very Happy
Thanks, man! Chapter 3 is EASILY my favorite right now. Smile
Raylin wrote:
Thanks, man! Chapter 3 is EASILY my favorite right now. Smile
Very action-packed! I liked both Chapters 3 and 4.
Cool! I didn't think 4 would be as good! Guess I was wrong. Smile
1 was my favorite personally. Keep 'em rollin' Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours