All is good. Except I prefered the other skin Sad Is it possible that you will incorporate the bar in the subsilver skin? Question Cause that skin is cool Cool
Cookies can't be the problem beacuse when I logged on from a comp that had never seen Cemetech, and loged on, it lost the sidebar.
No I mean my script isn't reading the loggedon cookie right. Adn yes, subSilver will have that incorporated tonight.
There are a total of 2 users online: 2 members and 0 guests.
Members: Bombu, Bombu

Why is this happening? I'm the only one logged on in my name, when I logged out it said that there are 0 members online.
Yeah, I got that too. Very Happy
so, is this going to be fixed anytime soon?
Indeed. As soon as they help me solve the problem at http://www.phpbbstyles.com/viewtopic.php?t=9043
It won't even let me log on, though it shows me on the online users...

Also, I noticed that at the very top there is <><><>

Could this be part of the problem?
Nope, that's a debug. And now I have found a solution to the globalization bug! I just need to fix the cookies now.
This is more picky than an actual bug, but...

looking at the homepage, the title bar says

cemetech|forum|cemetech|home

the admin page says

cemetech|forum|cemetech|padmin|index

thought you would like to know...
Just to let you know, I'm getting a "Go to Admin CP" link in the sidebar. At first I thought I was promoted or something, but it kicks back my login. Sad Razz
Just wondering if it was just me, but where it shows the time of the last post, last visit, and other places where it shows time on the site, I see the time of the last post, but not the date. It always says last post <time> on and then it cuts off.
@TI-Freak: Working on it.
@Kirb: Ooops... Very Happy
@Chipmaster: That in your profile - I'm gonna try to reset the default.
Re: sidebar: Kevin helped me to test a fix I figured out for the sidebar online users item this morning; I got it working in the main section (cemetech.net/); at 4pm today, when I finish classes, I'll deploy it across the rest of the site.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours