happybobjr wrote:
so when are people going to start uploading their projects?
i only found COD. and Simple RPG

When they choose to, like I am uploading mine this weekend.
_player1537 wrote:
happybobjr wrote:
so when are people going to start uploading their projects?
i only found COD. and Simple RPG

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=112029#112029

3 of them are in KermM's post there. The rest, I'm just going to assume that the people haven't shown up since the contest, or more likely, KermM was only uploading the top 3 winners. That's just a guess though.
I'd be happy to upload them all (although I'd prefer the authors save me the effort and do it themselves, so that they can take screenshots too), but it seems like several of the authors would prefer to wait. Souvik said he doesn't want to release his until the weekend, and Keith said he wants to release Yumé with Yumé 2. By the way, I'm going to be mentioning the results of the contest to ticalc.org, so it probably behooves you to upload your entries there as well.
Darn, I did't get 2nd or 3rd place
Yeah, I didn't get first!

Congrats to those that did win.
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:

It's unfortunate that you couldn't find your bug. Can you post your code now so we can try to help you find it as a group?
KermMartian wrote:
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:

It's unfortunate that you couldn't find your bug. Can you post your code now so we can try to help you find it as a group?

The chunck outside the [code] [/code] tags is where I determined the glitch is.

Edit by Kerm: Pastebin!!
Holy hell dude, Pastebin is your friend. I even got a PM on Facebook because of your page-stretching antics.
/me submitted TI-Mail to the archives
KermMartian wrote:
Holy hell dude, Pastebin is your friend. I even got a PM on Facebook because of your page-stretching antics.

http://cemetech.pastebin.com/KcKR6sGQ
too bad Pastebin doesn't have TI-BASIC highlighting...
O_O holy hell man, that code must have really stretched out the pages
KermMartian wrote:

qazz42 wrote:
O_O holy hell man, that code must have really stretched out the pages

Is that the only response people are giving me?
yeah, pretty much Razz
So how do I go about claiming this usb cable?
give Kerm your address I think
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

http://cemetech.pastebin.com/KcKR6sGQ
too bad Pastebin doesn't have TI-BASIC highlighting...
Which is the part with the problems?

And SirCmpwn, what Qazz said.
Congrats to the winners, really inventive entries here, Yumé, Clash of Dimensions (at least I haven't saw anything quite like it on a calc) and the MouseSE. Looking foward to the next contest!
andrepd wrote:
Congrats to the winners, really inventive entries here, Yumé, Clash of Dimensions (at least I haven't saw anything quite like it on a calc) and the MouseSE. Looking foward to the next contest!
Thanks, too bad you didn't get a chance to participate. I need to convince the remaining entrants to submit their entries to the archives so I can publish a news article containing all the entries. :/
andrepd wrote:
Errr, you said that already. Did I miss something? It looked like you were searching for A Simple RPG.
KermMartian wrote:
andrepd wrote:
Thanks, too bad you didn't get a chance to participate. I need to convince the remaining entrants to submit their entries to the archives so I can publish a news article containing all the entries. :/

I couldn't think of anything original, unfortunately. Sad And, to be completely honest, the "silly season" laziness was getting on me... Very Happy
lulz, thought you were a bot for a moment Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours