Without reading it, my biggest suggestions would of course be to read it over and over for clarity, spelling, and grammar.
WhiteValkery wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
I would try using proper grammar.

nope... before you try doing something so advanced... i suggest that you try to use your brain for the very first time first... Smile

I'm not the person asking for help on a 100 level paper. Thanks for playing though.
allynfolksjr wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

nope... before you try doing something so advanced... i suggest that you try to use your brain for the very first time first... Smile

I'm not the person asking for help on a 100 level paper. Thanks for playing though.

sorry... but i just dont like your face XD
KermMartian wrote:
shmibs wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

hey, you spelt grammar correctly this time!

EDIT: oh, and i pm'd a response, wv
You spelled spelled incorrectly. Wink

we've been over this already, Kerm. it's spelt correctly; i simply used the antiquated spelling. Wink
look

and im glad you found something to work with, WV
yeah... thanks for your help! Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours