Ahoy, I'm going to make a script for the frontpage that shows whether the Blockland server is online or not. Icons to use:

Server Online
Server Offline
ok, I hope it works. Will it regognize all your serer options, and say which one is online?

Edit; I think it would be better in the sidebar
Eh, I think I'm going to put it in that frontpage box that says about Doors CS and mobiletunes.
Quote:
I spent two days decoding the Garagegames master server packet protocol, so I'm happy to announce that there is now a server online/offline server indicator on the front page. I may eventually expand this into a service that will allow any person to use the service; if you would be interested, please let me know. You can see the indicator in action in the top grey box at Cemetech.net. I'm working on making some better images, and I hope to eliminate the two-minute lag between me closing the server and the indicator changing to offline. Please post any feedback or suggestions on the forum.
YAY!, good job. Does it lag while going up to or not?
Quote:
I spent two days decoding the Garagegames master server packet protocol,

Essentially you hacked it then Razz Laughing
Nope, no lag, it shows up immediately. I'm about to add wildcard IPs too...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours