Possibly, though probably not. I'm concerned with compatibility for those who don't have DCS, one of the reasons why I don't use Codex, XLib, or any ASM/App libs in most of my programs.
I think you should include basic program support in it... It would be one step closer to world domination Evil or Very Mad

But seriously, I think it would be useful, and you could make it so you are not lying when you say requires DCS Razz (not that you do, you say compatible...)
Harq wrote:
I think you should include basic program support in it... It would be one step closer to world domination Evil or Very Mad

But seriously, I think it would be useful, and you could make it so you are not lying when you say requires DCS Razz (not that you do, you say compatible...)
Indeed, compatible or optimized are the terms I use. Well, I'd have to get a larger opinion base before I made a final decision on that.
dooo it Evil or Very Mad Very Happy
*super epic necrobump* So it turns out that in the end I actually did provide functions for BASIC programs, even though I was convinced that I would not be doing it! Yay for the DCSB Libs. Anyway, I was in this topic in the first place because Runer112 needed a 4x4 or smaller font.
Is there a font creater that comes with Doors?!
Dapianokid wrote:
Is there a font creater that comes with Doors?!
There unfortunately is not. With a nice spritesheet and the sprite capabilities of the hybrid libraries that Doors CS provides, though, you could do custom fonts.
I don’t understand these libraries of which you speak. These things are beyond me, I am but a humble amateur programmer, limited by/with only the capabilities that of a young paddawan. Explain libraries, is it like simply an OS compatibility with like say Omnicalc?
Dapianokid wrote:
I don’t understand these libraries of which you speak. These things are beyond me, I am but a humble amateur programmer, limited by/with only the capabilities that of a young paddawan. Explain libraries, is it like simply an OS compatibility with like say Omnicalc?
You have Doors CS, right? Doors CS offers a whole bunch of different libraries for BASIC programs to use:

>> xLIB
>> PicArc
>> Celtic III
>> (partial) Omnicalc
>> DCSB Libs

A full list of all the neat libs:

http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=Third-Party_BASIC_Libraries
http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=DCSB_Libs

Some demo programs:

:: DCSBL Race
:: DCS Quad Solver 1.0

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours