What are some good, Mirage OS (well, Doors CS) compatible games? Smile
rcplanegy wrote:
what are somw good, mirage os compatible games? Smile
I hope what you mean are some good Doors CS-compatible games, don't you? If so, I recommend you take a look through the following thread:

Your Favorite Calculator Games
ahem, rcplanegy, all mirageOS games will work with DoorsCS

to bad it does not go the other way...

(try tiwizard.com for some good games)
qazz42 wrote:
ahem, rcplanegy, all mirageOS games will work with DoorsCS

to bad it does not go the other way...

(try tiwizard.com for some good games)
I don't like TIWizard that much; it seems that they repackage things and leave out important items such as source or documentation, which I'm pretty sure is against most licenses.

And re: "too bad it does not go the other way" - why? Then there would have been relatively little point in me making DCS. Razz
nah, I am just showing sympathy for those poor people who dont like DCS
qazz42 wrote:
nah, I am just showing sympathy for those poor people who dont like DCS
Ah, I see what you're saying. You should instead show them sympathy for not liking Doors CS, in my humble opinion. Wink RCplanegy, in case none of the games in the linked topic tickle your fancy, what particular kinds of games are you seeking?
i really like popular arcade games... BUT WAIT Kerm i used doors CS7 and ALL my programs were turned into 8xp programs. even my TIWORD program. so now that they are all 8xp, they work on mirage os. i gave my new TIWORD to a freind after using DCS7 and he could run it off of mirage OS!!! DCS7 is a 8xp converter for ALL PROGRAMS Very Happy
wut? that does not make sense...

DCS cant convert programs, all programs are already .8xp

DCS just takes them and runs them...

MirageOS cant run all programs btw, it can only run programs designed for MirageOS

it cant run regular asm and it has a tendency to crash calcs when it tries to run Basic

in conclusion, Mirage < Doors

and lets not forget Doors can run mirage/asm/basic/everything else
rcplanegy wrote:
i really like popular arcade games... BUT WAIT Kerm i used doors CS7 and ALL my programs were turned into 8xp programs. even my TIWORD program. so now that they are all 8xp, they work on mirage os. i gave my new TIWORD to a freind after using DCS7 and he could run it off of mirage OS!!! DCS7 is a 8xp converter for ALL PROGRAMS Very Happy
What are you talking about? First of all, make your friend delete MirageOS and use Doors CS instead; Doors CS can run everything that MirageOS can run, and much more, plus it can do it better.
Yes, I believe Mirage causes the ROM chip to wear out... Delete Mirage now

and I still dont understand how .8xp programs were converted to .8xp program >.'>
qazz42 wrote:
wut? that does not make sense...

DCS cant convert programs, all programs are already .8xp

DCS just takes them and runs them...

MirageOS cant run all programs btw, it can only run programs designed for MirageOS

it cant run regular asm and it has a tendency to crash calcs when it tries to run Basic

in conclusion, Mirage < Doors

and lets not forget Doors can run mirage/asm/basic/everything else

NONONO I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. MY progrmas that I made in TIBASIC wouldnt work on mirage os. ok. now that ive gotten doors cs7 though, they DO!!!! and i sent a program i had (after installing doors) and a freind could run that program off of the mirage os he already had!!!! I KNOW WHAT I SAW THIS WORKED DONT DOUBT ME ITS TRUE!!!! >:^(

YOU TRY IT IT WORKS!!!!!

ok so i was wrong about the .8xp files thing sorry BUT IT WORKS STILL!!!!!
Works, as in "it doesn't work in MOS but does in DCS7?" or the transferred programs still work in MOS?
I still don't really understand what you're saying. Are you saying that the Doors CS BASIC header makes programs appear under MirageOS? If that's what you're trying to say, then that is correct. Nevertheless, why are your friends using MirageOS when there's Doors CS available?
after getting doors ANY program i have/make now works on MOS ITS TRUE IT DOES
thats only because you manually put in a header

those headers not only put an icon onto DCS BUT they make it so that mirage senses the said BASIC programs. Did you even read the SDK? you might learn a thing or two from it

and might I add, please dont use caps like that >."> it makes you look... crazy

also, if you dont remember us saying, mirage is a tad unstable when running Basic programs, also, mirage had a tendency on my calc to *forget* some programs
And these programs were made strictly on the Calculator?
oh ok so when i put headers in all programs with headers work in MOS yes confirmed sorry everyone but it still works!!!! and yes comicIDIOT all programs were only made on my TI84... idk how to make them on a computer Razz

P.S. sorry 'bout the CAPS
Yes, you see, the DCS header is actually a dual header, the

::

at the beginning signals to mirage to show the Said basic program while the rest tells DCS to add a icon
oh ok so if i did a :: at the start of all programs, would it also work in MOS? cause my freinds have a TI84+ and can barely fit MOS so they cant have DCS7 poor guys its so sad... Crying
/me facepalms

I am assuming they did not delete most of the preinstalled apps Most of those are useless and it is good to delete a large number of them is you wanna do anything with your calc...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours