well i did unzip it... ti connect said it was an 'incompatible type'.
did you send the folder, or the .8xp inside the folder?

you need to send the .8xp in the folder
I'm sorry if i havent been clear: I clicked on the link. Thats it. Ti connect automatically send files like this to my calc. it said 'incompatible type'. end of story. idk why it wont work... but oh well, back to topic! any good games you guys know about?
So it sends all *.zip files to your calc? That isn't right Shock

When you download zip files, you have to open it with an extractor like WinZip. Right-click the files and extract to a folder. Then right click all the *.8x* (with CTRL) and click Send to TI device.
idk... its always worked with sip files from ticalc.org... but really, back on topic! game suggestions???
rcplanegy wrote:
idk... its always worked with sip files from ticalc.org... but really, back on topic! game suggestions???
No, we're not going to let this go, it's important to me. What browser do you use? I'm going to assume Internet Explorer. Click on the Document DE the following ticalc.org link, then on "docde6.zip":

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/398/39851.html

Now, it should ask you if you want to save or open. Choose Open. When it finishes and the file opens, drag the files inside to your desktop or a folder. Then you can send docde7.8xp to your calculator.
Hi there,
Just try to make Doors-CS games. I think you would have faced a thread error or problem before. All the mirage OS are compatible with DCS. Try it.
Thanks
KermMartian wrote:
rcplanegy wrote:
No, we're not going to let this go, it's important to me. What browser do you use? I'm going to assume Internet Explorer. Click on the Document DE the following ticalc.org link, then on "docde6.zip":

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/398/39851.html

Now, it should ask you if you want to save or open. Choose Open. When it finishes and the file opens, drag the files inside to your desktop or a folder. Then you can send docde7.8xp to your calculator.

yes, I am with Kerm here, don't say that you download the .file and the rest happens for you cause.. that... never.. happens

http://calcg.org/cgi-bin/pages.cgi?id=1
^ is how you are supposed to do it but use your connector and use DCS instead of ION
JohnRocks wrote:
Hi there,
Just try to make Doors-CS games. I think you would have faced a thread error or problem before. All the mirage OS are compatible with DCS. Try it.
Thanks
Thanks JohnRocks! I agree most heartily with you; also, welcome to Cemetech.
JohnRocks wrote:
Hi there,
Thanks

Bot, the post is constructed weird, oh wait, wasnt he already caught?

rcplan, any updates on getting a file to send?
Soon, bots will be able to create calculator programs.

Soon, bots will be ran from calculators or even emulators.
qazz42 wrote:
JohnRocks wrote:
Hi there,
Thanks

Bot, the post is constructed weird, oh wait, wasnt he already caught?

rcplan, any updates on getting a file to send?
Yeah, I didn't realize that that was a bot until today. And yeah, any luck on this, rcplanegy?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours