Why does this forum seem more barren on the weekends than any other day? Almost everyone is here on the weekdays, but when the weekend rolls around, nothing much gets posted... I just find it a little ironic.
I brought this issue up before. On Saturday mornings, I am usually the only one here...
That's because I post roughly 42% of the posts, and I work all day Saturdays. Smile
Not to mention some of us wake up at 12 on Saturdays and then *ahem* hang out with friends in real life...
In which? Is that a new TBM map?
I'm usually here if I am on my computer and have access to the internet. But what can I say, i like the site
KermMartian wrote:
In which? Is that a new TBM map?

Yeah, it's only beta right now though, so it has a lot of bugs, and the bots are kind of faulty as well. Rolling Eyes
Ah, OK. You had me worried for a second there. Cool
I'm definitely sticking to Atlantis and CC2 until they release it as 1.0.
I noticed the exact same problem on Omnimaga. the whole week has been active with an average of 20-30 posts a day then it went dead on weekend. I am wondering if its because most of my visitors doesnt have internet at home or if they also work during weekends)?
*cough* first one for me anyway *cough*
isn't it both for you Kerm?
Kerm, I find it shocking that you have neither internet nor a computer at home...
Yea for a guy that went to a private school in NYC I find that hard to fathom Surprised
It's a really long story, let's not go into it. Sad
Hmmm....whether to push this or not? Does it have to do with Kerm abusing his priveleges? Evil or Very Mad
maybe some of us actually HAVE lives outside computers....

...wait, who am i kidding? Laughing
*Looks quietly in "Men in White Coats" rolodex while eyeing Kllrnohj suspiciously.*
Jonathan Pezzino wrote:
Hmmm....whether to push this or not? Does it have to do with Kerm abusing his priveleges? Evil or Very Mad

No, it doesn't, it has to do with strict and ludditish parental units.
Arrr, I know what you mean. Though I have to admit, I don't think having a computer at home helps with getting homework done. My attention span is just too short, and it's so tempting to just hop on the computer whenever I have homework I don't want to do. Rolling Eyes

Now that you're 18, you COULD just buy one... Cool

Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours