Stupid Novice Of The Year Nominees - which deserves this antihonor the most?
Sean Charboneau
 0%  [ 0 ]
Robert Lamermayer
 10%  [ 1 ]
Johan Rydh
 0%  [ 0 ]
Cody Moats
 10%  [ 1 ]
Sam Hund
 0%  [ 0 ]
Peter Cheng
 0%  [ 0 ]
Michael Marley
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sweet Awsome
 40%  [ 4 ]
Max B.
 0%  [ 0 ]
Josh Frisby
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

ok, so we all had parts that we were correct about
Indeed. AAAAaaaaanyway, back on topic, what other SNOTY awardees do we have today?
I was about to say; maybe we should nominate processors for the SNOTY award also, since they seem to be inherently related to n00bs.
[random fact] search for n00b on ticalc. Amazing how many self-admitted n00bs there are out there.[/random fact]
I have absolutely no choice but to post this:

Quote:
recipients: kerm_martian@yahoo.com, [removed to prevent spam]
bcc: [removed to prevent spam]
subject: BASIC Elite Application
firstname: Sweet
lastname: Awsome
alias: Sweet Awsome
weburl: noob.tk
ticalcurl: 9416
langs: php
quality: low
bestproj: Sanke 2
bestprojurl: i don't know
position: other
comments: not really. I'm just a stupid noob who wants to look
smart
submit: Submit
he actually applied Surprised I don't really belive it. Well, I wouldn't let him in. That is me of course
Dude, duh, he's just responding because of Kuro's spamming efforts. Smile
you should send him a fake email about being accepted, like as if it were from the forum
I wouldn't do that. Pushing stupid n00bs too far is usually a dumb idea, and the email was at the limit. Pretty hilarious, though. At least we all know that BE applications are read; I was beginning to suspect otherwise.
I think some of the Basix Elite should be an approval panel for those who wish to join, but this is just me talking
Good idea.
I bet Sweet Awsome accidentally clicked "Submit" instead of "Reset". I don't think even he's capable of such idiocy.
rivereye wrote:
I think some of the Basix Elite should be an approval panel for those who wish to join, but this is just me talking

Actually, that's already used...
well, besides you, who looks at these?
Currently it's just Jon and I.
Well, incase you two disagre on a person, I can input if you want
Fair enough. We generally agree fairly well though Smile
I offered, just incase
I hereby nominate "Max B." It would appear that he ripped off my Pic->Program Converter with his "Pic to Prgm converter v2." Now, before jumping to this conclusion, I first examined the evidence. Exhibit 1: Max has no programs that are as advanced as this one. Exhibit 2: Max brags in the description that this version is "better." Better than what, I might ask? Version 1? Lo and behold, there is no version 1 in Max's profile. Surely he updated version 1 with version 2, then? No, it was added, not updated? Of course, this evidence is not totally damning, but it still sets off my bullsh1t detector. Should I email him about this?
You should first fill out the inappropriate file form on ticalc.org, THEN email him.
Well, filled it out. I'll see what they have to say.
They generally respond to me fairly fast when I write a flame-rant via those.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 25
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours