Stupid Novice Of The Year Nominees - which deserves this antihonor the most?
Sean Charboneau
 0%  [ 0 ]
Robert Lamermayer
 10%  [ 1 ]
Johan Rydh
 0%  [ 0 ]
Cody Moats
 10%  [ 1 ]
Sam Hund
 0%  [ 0 ]
Peter Cheng
 0%  [ 0 ]
Michael Marley
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sweet Awsome
 40%  [ 4 ]
Max B.
 0%  [ 0 ]
Josh Frisby
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Hahaha. Sean Charboneau here. Dude, I can't tell you how freaking cool this is. Never thought I'd get this much attention. I'm actually on a poll! That's pretty sweet. By the way, I made all those programs a few years ago and promptly forgot about them completely. Until now, that is. I was bored, so I googled my name and this came up! Sweetness.
Sean77771 wrote:
Hahaha. Sean Charboneau here. Dude, I can't tell you how freaking cool this is. Never thought I'd get this much attention. I'm actually on a poll! That's pretty sweet. By the way, I made all those programs a few years ago and promptly forgot about them completely. Until now, that is. I was bored, so I googled my name and this came up! Sweetness.

Well, congrats on your nomination for the annual S.N.O.T.Y award!
alex10819 wrote:
Sean77771 wrote:

Congrats indeed! Quite the dubious honor. Still in the calc scene, or have you moved on to other things?
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Sean77771 wrote:

Congrats indeed! Quite the dubious honor. Still in the calc scene, or have you moved on to other things?

Kerm, stop pyramiding your posts...
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Sean77771 wrote:

You're doing it too. We're pyramiding in a necroposted flame thread. Can this get any worse?
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Sean77771 wrote:

You're doing it too. We're pyramiding in a necroposted flame thread. Can this get any worse?

Possibly, but I'm not sure how. And not only a necrothread, but a necrothread with an bad attitude

there is something wrong with us... hehe
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Sean77771 wrote:

Possibly, but I'm not sure how. And not only a necrothread, but a necrothread with an bad attitude

i figgerd out hwo to make it worse - start usng bad and grammer to have spelling bad in order that anyone willn't be able to understand us thats like you're trifecta.
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Sean77771 wrote:

i figgerd out hwo to make it worse - start usng bad and grammer to have spelling bad in order that anyone willn't be able to understand us thats like you're trifecta.

QFT
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Sean77771 wrote:

QFT

to contribute to the delinquency of this thread, I must add this:
ost users ever online was 993 on 09 Feb 2007 12:31:20 pm
Registered Users: MSN, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Rojo.com, alex10819, jfabi82, KeithJohansen, KermMartian, Xphoenix
alex10819 wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Sean77771 wrote:

QFT

Registered Users: MSN, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Yahoo! Slurp, Rojo.com, alex10819, jfabi82, KeithJohansen, KermMartian, Xphoenix
*most
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Sean77771 wrote:

QFT

*most

u think u has grammar better mine than?
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Sean77771 wrote:

QFT

*most

u think u has grammar better mine than?

Psh, you allz just be spamminz to up that word count of yours, f00. Yall be such post whores. Too badz Kerm lacks dem cojones and never let there be an official S.N.O.T.Y. winner... FTN 4 life, niggaz!

(Just a heads up - phpBB used to crap out big time when the quote pyramids got extreme - think page long quote pyramids...)
<me being ignorant to posts around me>
I'm registering at the JGames forum, just to see the fun for myself Smile
I'm not using Xphoenix, though I doubt he even checks here any more.
</me being ignorant to posts around me>
Xphoenix wrote:
<me being ignorant to posts around me>
I'm registering at the JGames forum, just to see the fun for myself Smile
I'm not using Xphoenix, though I doubt he even checks here any more.
</me being ignorant to posts around me>
Noooo, you broke it!! You needed to continue the Pyramid of Stupidity. Sad

Does his forum even still exist??
Thank goodness, the pyramid of stupidity is dead! Razz
Sting::Ray wrote:
I'd yell at you for being spammy and non-constructive, but sadly, you're just on-par for the rest of this page.
KermMartian wrote:
Sting::Ray wrote:
I'd yell at you for being spammy and non-constructive, but sadly, you're just on-par for the rest of this page.

QFT
/me burns down the site and hopes that the stupidity of this doesn't become undead.
/me LO[b]LLs and isn't quite sure how to respond to this obvious lack of sleep.
Yeah, Kerm, how exactly is someone supposed to be on-topic in this thread? Laughing

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 22 of 25
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours