Stupid Novice Of The Year Nominees - which deserves this antihonor the most?
Sean Charboneau
 0%  [ 0 ]
Robert Lamermayer
 10%  [ 1 ]
Johan Rydh
 0%  [ 0 ]
Cody Moats
 10%  [ 1 ]
Sam Hund
 0%  [ 0 ]
Peter Cheng
 0%  [ 0 ]
Michael Marley
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sweet Awsome
 40%  [ 4 ]
Max B.
 0%  [ 0 ]
Josh Frisby
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Idea Evil thoughts pop into head... Evil or Very Mad
KermMartian wrote:
They generally respond to me fairly fast when I write a flame-rant via those.

Excellent.
@Kuro: now now...let's behave.
I nominate whoever made that grass simulator...
grass simulator? What kind of programmer takes time to make a simulator for something that can be seen almost anywhere?
@Kerm: fine Mad
I made one. Of course it was superior.
I made the paint-drying simulator...
What do you people do in your spare time?
Apparently they make paint and grass simulators when they should be working on Saturn Mad Laughing Smile
Kuro wrote:
What do you people do in your spare time?

Breathe and occassionally blink.
Spare what? Who?
Jonathan Pezzino wrote:
I hereby nominate "Max B." It would appear that he ripped off my Pic->Program Converter with his "Pic to Prgm converter v2." Now, before jumping to this conclusion, I first examined the evidence. Exhibit 1: Max has no programs that are as advanced as this one. Exhibit 2: Max brags in the description that this version is "better." Better than what, I might ask? Version 1? Lo and behold, there is no version 1 in Max's profile. Surely he updated version 1 with version 2, then? No, it was added, not updated? Of course, this evidence is not totally damning, but it still sets off my bullsh1t detector. Should I email him about this?

Update: So, Max updated his file. I noticed in the readme he said he based the program on my program. I'm glad he acknowledged me, but I wish he would ask me before stealing my code. Mad

In other noobie news, matt ? created a copycat of my Symbols program. I was happy to see however, that the author explicitly states that it is his original program and that it includes 75 characters as opposed to my 17ish. This gets a Good Idea
Superbulous, glad to hear it. Smile
Improvements all the time, eh?
Indeed, that's the best way.
very true.
As I write (type Confused ) this, there are only 44 days remaining until the poll starts. Find some more n00bs Exclamation
What poll?
For the SNOTY awards!
Ah, yes. Silly me. Rolling Eyes
Yes, silly you Razz . *adds "Jonathan Pezzino" to list of topic-unaware people* Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 25
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours