Whenever rules, teachers, and sign-up deadlines are set.
Precisely. Which is not yet.
Wow, It has been a long time since i have posted here. So this is finaly working out, sweet. Because of my new found love of the TI-89ti, i will be in every class you have to offer. There will be atleast one on TIGCC, right? That is my main area of focus. I think I'll take a look at the web section too. It's nice to see this finaly working out.
Excellent, glad to hear it, and welcome back. I thought I saw you briefly on the IRC the other day...
Yea i stoped in for a sec, and then realized i had class in 2 min, and it is a 3 min walk.
Oooh, ouch, I hate that. Razz
Well, welcome back.
@Kirb: I had some ideas for the classes. Hope to see you on IRC later.
@Krem: I'm still drafting up requirements and such. I'll be on tonight.

@Cerberus: The 68k (BASIC and TIGCC) classes will be held on my forums (see link in my sig).
Also @ Cerberus: Web and z80 shall be here. Smile
Then i guess i'll be at both places. Will you post more detailed class descriptions later? I know the fundamentals of TIGCC, but i don't know if i should be in both, or just the advanced.
Absolutely. One of the features of the CPC is that if you enroll in the advanced class, you'll be allowed to sit in on basic classes, and visa versa.
where is the forum to volunteer to be a teacher?
Nowhere yet. Email kirb or myself and we'll talk.
I'll just let my tutorials be a teacher for those that wish to read through them... Very Happy

BTW, lesson 9 is complete, but it won't be released until I finish lesson 10...
Greatness.
Are the class forums locked because they aren't going to be used for a while or what?
Correct. Plus there isn't anything to be put in them yet anyway.
Ah. [sarcasm]So I have to be reminded about how they will not be used for some time every time I sign on. Nice.[/sarcasm]
?? What do you mean? Smile
I mean that I have to look at 6 or 7 locked topics tha I know will not be used for a long time every time I visit the site.
KermMartian wrote:
Also @ Cerberus: Web and z80 shall be here. Smile

We agreed that Web Design/Graphics was split between the two sites.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours