Linux is overrated. Wink
jpez wrote:
Heh, I'd have to agree there.

That 1+3+3=7 thing, I so called shottie on it.

Oh, look at this too:
3+1=4+1=5 Evil or Very Mad

Sorry for the DP and self-quoting.
jpez wrote:
Linux is overrated. Wink

lies! YOU M$ t000l!

Linspire (more to make sure hardware all worked OK in linux than as a serious first attempt at using linux), Kubunte, Debian (<-loved debian Laughing ), Gentoo (best EVER!), Ubuntu (used live CD on dad's comp, and installed it on a friends comp) - in that order
I'd like to get Linux, but my dad's a little paraniod about the computer. I'll get FC4 when I can convince/sneak it onto the PC. Other than that I'm getting XP. I'm just worried that some of my games/programs won't work on it, so I'll have to daul boot it...
Now now, no dishonesty... Sad
Kerm, I could swear you've encouraged certain harmless countermeasures against obstinate parents in the past... Rolling Eyes
I think I'll do it anyway since my dad couldn't tell the difference probably...which is sad, but oh well...I just need FC4...and the time to d/l it...
jpez wrote:
Kerm, I could swear you've encouraged certain harmless countermeasures against obstinate parents in the past... Rolling Eyes

Nope, never. Just look at me. Sad
I never said they worked. Laughing
I do not encourage such activities at all.
kirb wrote:
I think I'll do it anyway since my dad couldn't tell the difference probably...which is sad, but oh well...I just need FC4...and the time to d/l it...

haha, you'll have to replace the Firefox icon with the big blue E then, lol
KermMartian wrote:
I do not encourage such activities at all.

I can recall specific conversations, but some people say I'm crazy. Regardless, this petty arguing is pointless. Let's drop it. Razz
probably true

if there is nothing left to say here, topic closed

Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours