That looks compleatly awsome!
I am glad you like it. I will have some time to work on this soon, so I should have some updates in the near future.
Is this alive, if so please update
annoyingorange wrote:
Is this alive, if so please update

I have not worked on this project as much as I had hoped to. However, I think I have a unfinished version of my very first Mario attempt. I will see if I can find it and upload to Archives if I have it. I lost a lot of files over time. It is not quite as awesome as the project I am working on, but it is a good example using some different techniques than what I plan to use in this project.
Ok I just want to see a good mario game in basic because there are none yet
annoyingorange wrote:
Ok I just want to see a good mario game in basic because there are none yet

I uploaded an example of what the first version of Mario would have been like. You should download and check it out. It is not the best example I think but it should help you with graphics in basic, if you want to see how they work.
basicman where are you uploading it ticalc omnimaga or cemetech
I thought he already uploaded it, to Cemetech.
_player1537 wrote:
I thought he already uploaded it, to Cemetech.

Yup, here it is.
http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&path=/83plus/basic/graphics/MARIO!.zip
Yes, my very first attempt made it to the archives. I hope it helps someone get an idea of how to use graphics by downloading it. I haven't checked the program so if it has problems let me know, I don't think you should have problems though. It should take you to the map where you will pick the first lvl of course. Then you should be able to go through a few screens moving mario, jumping on blocks, and traveling through tunnels. Exiting the last pipe should take you to side scrolling screen with some koopa troopers moving about.
Seems to be missing List picM and List PICN maybe more please upload those
annoyingorange wrote:
Seems to be missing List picM and List PICN maybe more please upload those

Thank you for the feedback. Ok, I have those lists and some others where missing as well. I took the time to go ahead and put the source on the Sourcecoder and found every file that I saw missing. I hope this fixes all of the problems you where having. The mario example in basic should be in the archives soon. I can't wait to make some more progress on the current project. I'm throwing together some new ideas and I will be using the sourcecoder to program it. I'll get everyone updated on the progress of the current project as soon as I get a little more of it put together.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours