Haha, can you say why it is going to be challenging out of curiosity? I thought it would be fairly easy because it was looking directly at him, but it had that bluish glow.

here is my horrible attempt to make you our Dumbledore
Tell him he forgot the hat. Plus, did Dumbledore ever have a girlfriend Razz
_player1537 wrote:

oh dear, I know what you mean by that Razz
qazz42 wrote:
_player1537 wrote:

oh dear, I know what you mean by that Razz
I think anyone who spends time on the internet or read the newspaper a year or two ago knows what he means by that. Wink And qazz, I love that photochop. Very Happy
Wait... What did I mean by that o.o
_player1537 wrote:
Wait... What did I mean by that o.o
Second paragraph here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albus_Dumbledore#Character_development
Ohh >.> I guess it would help if I followed Harry Potter more... FTR, that isn't what I meant Razz
_player1537 wrote:
Ohh >.> I guess it would help if I followed Harry Potter more... FTR, that isn't what I meant Razz
I believe you, but it's kinda ironic how well that worked. Wink Anyway, the hard part would be both getting the blueness of the replacement face to match, and making sure that the hair and beard infringing on the face area would look sufficiently natural.
I cant wait to see where this is going to go
(btw, I never intended comparing you to Albus in anyway other than intelligence and humor, lol)
*gets in bomb shelter*
qazz42 wrote:
I cant wait to see where this is going to go
(btw, I never intended comparing you to Albus in anyway other than intelligence and humor, 0x5)
*gets in bomb shelter*
Yeah, I'll see what I can do. Am I putting my own picture in his place, or is someone else going to be the victim? Smile
I dunno, I figured you would do it since Qazz was the one that called you Dumbledore *runs*
Of this site
KermM, progress? Wink
_player1537 wrote:
KermM, progress? Wink
'fraid not, but please keep bumping me on this and the Say button. Smile
I would use a picture of the Richard Harris Dumbledore myself, as I think he looks better than that new hippie, and a different image could be easier to manipulate.
this ^
DShiznit wrote:
I would use a picture of the Richard Harris Dumbledore myself, as I think he looks better than that new hippie, and a different image could be easier to manipulate.
I'd be very open to that idea. Do you have any suggested images perhaps, DShiznit?
I'm ready to give you my love, Kerm. Please make sure all major orifices are unobstructed.
Zera wrote:
I'm ready to give you my love, Kerm. Please make sure all major orifices are unobstructed.
Not my preference, I'm afraid, but I have several friends who would be more than happy to court your advances. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours