_player1537 wrote:
How is it coming? Did you ever get "Bit X,(YY)" working? I was just thinking about this a few minutes ago because I thought about disassembling something. Also, did you ever release 1.0.0 and get .8xp files working?
Ah yes, I heartily second this. If you managed to complete this and completed it under a general enough license, since it's Python, I'd be interested in ripping the disassembling core into PHP and stuffing it into SourceCoder.
KermMartian wrote:
_player1537 wrote:
How is it coming? Did you ever get "Bit X,(YY)" working? I was just thinking about this a few minutes ago because I thought about disassembling something. Also, did you ever release 1.0.0 and get .8xp files working?
Ah yes, I heartily second this. If you managed to complete this and completed it under a general enough license, since it's Python, I'd be interested in ripping the disassembling core into PHP and stuffing it into SourceCoder.

That would be awesome, you should totally do that Kerm. Very Happy
_player1537 wrote:

KermMartian wrote:
_player1537 wrote:

Okay, concerning the Bit X,(YY) can you give me an example? I think I fixed it, but I need to check it.

Concerning the 8xp files, no I haven't made it yet, I keep thinking of it, but I can't make it. I'll delete all my CREATE8XP code and restart with bytearrays.

An online version of it would be really awesome Kerm, yes.
Assemblex can now run opened files in WabbitEmu (if it is in the same folder as Assemblex).

All that's left till final release is the Export to 8XP function (making 8xp files)
Great to hear, keep up the good work! I hope our continued help with your Python questions will help you complete it.
KermMartian wrote:
Great to hear, keep up the good work! I hope our continued help with your Python questions will help you complete it.

Perhaps some of you could try it here:

http://davidgom.co.cc/Assemblex0014.zip

And tell me what you think.

Notes:
Files need to be in the same folder as Assemblex.
The 'About' and 'Z80 Tables' are Windows only.
The 'export to 8xp' doesn't work.
Please try Run in Wabbbitemu, but wabbitemu.exe needs to be in the same folder as Assemblex too.
You should allow the user to configure what folder WabbitEmu and the files are in with a path; forcing them to be in the same folder is quite kludgy, although I'm sure that's in your future work. Smile I'll have to try it out later.
KermMartian wrote:
You should allow the user to configure what folder WabbitEmu and the files are in with a path; forcing them to be in the same folder is quite kludgy, although I'm sure that's in your future work. Smile I'll have to try it out later.

Changing the python code to do it would be extremely hard. Not doing it.
Shouldn't be much different at all, since by using a filename like foo.bar you're already implying a filepath of ./foo.bar.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 6 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours