Kllrnohj wrote:
My resolution is 2560x1600 (work), 5760x1200 (home), 1366x768 (personal laptop), 1280x800 (cr-48), and 1680x1050 (work mbp)

I'm already awesome, so I don't need to better myself.
I'd expect nothing less from you, Kllrnohj. Razz
merthsoft wrote:
I did not. That (or a variation) has been my resolution for the past 10 years.

Also:

aww, I broke that already :'(
>>1680x1050 (work mbp)
>>(work mbp)
>>mbp

I'd love to hear the story about this one.
Yeah, I think I think they went on 4chan and saw a bad post Razz
KermMartian wrote:
technomonkey76 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Well, we're certainly here to help you, and if you made those, it sounds like you at least have the basics down, which is more valuable than you realize, I'd imagine. Smile

0x5 (late reply). It's good to know there are so many helpful devs out there to assist me. Smile Do you believe I should import said programs into SourceCoder to see what optimizations can be made? If so, how would I go about making one of those topics in which people can work on it with me and in which SC posts updates automatically?
Yes, definitely, and here are the (admittedly nontrivial) steps:
1) Import your program into SourceCoder, and save it to your projects
2) Edit the project's permissions: set it to editable and viewable by all
3) SourceCoder will give you a link; paste that into the topic, post, then click the link and resave the project. Voila!

ty Kerm; I will do so as soon as my calc has it's files transferred to my PC.
my new years resolution btw, was to get all the weak enemies done with on pse-rpg by the end of the school year
Another one of my New Years resolutions is to learn more assembly. Smile
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
>>1680x1050 (work mbp)
>>(work mbp)
>>mbp

http://4chanarchive.org/images/296919489/1293032607879.png

I'd love to hear the story about this one.

Building Android from source requires Linux or Mac, Windows isn't supported. Linux on a laptop is lolwtffail, so that just left Mac.

Don't worry, I pretty much never use it except for meetings (so basically it gets used for about an hour per week), and whenever I do use it I realize just how crappy it is. It's a $2300 laptop that's only worth maybe $1400.
Kllrnohj wrote:
Linux on a laptop is lolwtffail

I'm assuming you're referring to the general craptastic driver support for proprietary laptop hardware (like the nightmare that is Poulsbo)?
Kllrnohj wrote:
Linux on a laptop is lolwtffail, so that just left Mac.
Dunno about laptops, but Ubuntu Netbook remix does a bang-up job on my SSD-based eeePC.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
I'm assuming you're referring to the general craptastic driver support for proprietary laptop hardware (like the nightmare that is Poulsbo)?

Pretty much. Suspend/resume being crap (usually due to video drivers sucking balls) is the biggie for me, and wifi still leaves a lot to be desired.
Kllrnohj wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

Pretty much. Suspend/resume being crap (usually due to video drivers sucking balls) is the biggie for me, and wifi still leaves a lot to be desired.
I haven't had major problems with power states and suspension and stuff, although I'll agree with you on wifi.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours