Cemetech's forays into the world of social networking began in 2006 with the introduction of a Facebook group, Calculator Programmers + Cemetech, which racked up (currently) 48 members. However, as the world of social networking has grown to become more complex and comprehensive, Cemetech's participation has grown to match. Cemetech and Doors CS both have Pages on Cemetech, linked below. If you have not already done so, I strongly encourage people to "Like" the pages, and don't forget to tell your friends about Doors CS 7.1! More news on globalCALCnet, CALCnet 2.2, and CALCnet Chat will be coming within the next few days, with any luck.

Cemetech page on Facebook
Doors CS page on Facebook
I should join them ^^
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
I should join them ^^
They've only been around for like 8 months, you should totally join! Smile
Dumbbbbbb. Who would ever do this.
allynfolksjr wrote:
Dumbbbbbb. Who would ever do this.
Cool people, obviously. Razz For example, I used the Cemetech page this evening to let people know about all the fun we were having on HCWP.
Well, these 2 pages make facebook much better now Razz

did I join the DCS one? I dont think I did... I should check
qazz42 wrote:
Well, these 2 pages make facebook much better now Razz

did I join the DCS one? I dont think I did... I should check
Looking at the list of people who Like it, I don't see you. Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours