I found the SAX widget in the archives and really want to use it on my website. (on a separate server) I have absolutely 0 knowledge of SQL or PHP though.

I've been using Webs to make my site so far, but with 15 members on my site its been difficult to keep up using a forum alone. I've already planned on buying a domain and am working on making "demos" to get the right look.

Can someone please help me understand how I'm supposed to insert this widget into my site?
Look at the readme.
there isnt one Sad

I would normally ask this in the chat room because it can be easily answered, but I'm banned until the 20th.
Learn PHP then.
allynfolksjr wrote:
Learn PHP then.

i don't have time or room in my brain for that. I need to have this site up within the next month. Why can't I just get a straightforward answer on how to put it in my site?
Too easy. It's better to have a crappy website built with bad code that you learn from, than to get a cookie-cutter website in 3 days.
A month is plenty of time to learn enough.
Anakclusmos wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
Learn PHP then.

i don't have time or room in my brain for that. I need to have this site up within the next month. Why can't I just get a straightforward answer on how to put it in my site?

Time understandable, but room in your brain? I guarantee you haven't used nearly 25% of what you can.
Anakclusmos wrote:
there isnt one Sad

I would normally ask this in the chat room because it can be easily answered, but I'm banned until the 20th.
The MOD file included should explain everything accurately. Note that it requires phpBB.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours