Many happy returns of the day, Alex! Hope that your 21st is awesome, and that you'll tell us about all the adventures you have.

Edit comic:Changed 18th to 21st ;)

Here ya go, enjoy some Castlevania Cake `-`
Happy birthday! Ill find a cake later Wink.
Hehe, nice one, Qazz. I should have figured that that's the kind of cake you would give Alex.
Yep, it is filled with epicness filling, I hope he enjoys nomnomnoming it Very Happy
hey, you didnt eat the cake! Sad I worked hard on making it D:
Hehe, that was amusing, thanks for sharing.
Thanks guys! I appreciate the wishes.

And Qazz, incase you didn't see my cake last weeked...

I'm set on cake, still have some of that left! Sorry Sad
well take mine anyways, for good measure Razz
Oh, I forgot I also received this as well.

KermMartian wrote:
Hehe, that was amusing, thanks for sharing.
Sure thing.
Ooooh, cinnamon bun, looks nomful!
18? Newb.
allynfolksjr wrote:
18? Newb.
Can't you count candles - or layers of cake - at all. Laughing Rolling Eyes

But yeah. I'll have to edit that 18 out of Kerm's post. I didn't even see that. Hahahaha.

Edit: I didn't even notice that Cake had "Alex" written among it! I can't make out the second name as it's behind candles.
Ha, that Synonym Bun looks good... mmm, icing!
comicIDIOT wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
18? Newb.
Can't you count candles - or layers of cake - at all. 0x5 Rolling Eyes

But yeah. I'll have to edit that 18 out of Kerm's post. I didn't even see that. Hahahaha.

Edit: I didn't even notice that Cake had "Alex" written among it! I can't make out the second name as it's behind candles.
Of course I got you an Alex cake! Why would I have not gotten you an Alex cake?

Edit: a, I wrote 18 in my first post when I obviously meant 21. Sad Sorry
KermMartian wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
18? Newb.
Can't you count candles - or layers of cake - at all. 0x5 Rolling Eyes

Of course I got you an Alex cake! Why would I have not gotten you an Alex cake?
I wasn't expecting one with my name on it! Hah. I'm honoured to have my name on a Kerm-found cake Wink

Quote:
Edit: a, I wrote 18 in my first post when I obviously meant 21. Sad Sorry
It's okay, Capital A's happen.
Heh, thanks. Smile So did you end up doing anything out of the ordinary for your celebration?
Not really. For the age, yes. No drinking! Haha.

Took ~412 photos and stuff. Had a good time all around. These photos should be up soon. Most the editing was done while I was still with my friends. I think I'll post a one that my friend added to her profile.

Okay, So I went to try and find the second name on the cake (two people in photo, just noticable text behind candles) and I think it's a last name or something.
Oh come on now, you should have made a trip down to the abc store, I could have recommended some stuff Smile.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours