merthsoft wrote:
Why does "Nanami" have two different lower case "a" characters?
An excellent question! I always prefer one (or two) unified fonts throughout a game; they make it look much more professional, in my opinion. Smile
Woohoo! Nanami confirmed for CaDan Very Happy
While I agree on that, I might change it later its what I just happened to click out in paint.

So anyway there are 1-2 more character slots open depending on how well these Merth sprites come out. Who is going to take them!!
geekboy1011 wrote:
So anyway there are 1-2 more character slots open depending on how well these Merth sprites come out. Who is going to take them!!

Oooh, can I?
geekboy1011 wrote:
While I agree on that, I might change it later its what I just happened to click out in paint.

If I make a pair of sprites for myself, does that mean I get to be in the game? IF so, count me in.
Of course you all can!! ^_^
Just be warned if we get more than 3 entries, I will have to make a user poll for it. Wink
geekboy1011 wrote:
Of course you all can!! ^_^
Just be warned if we get more than 3 entries, I will have to make a user poll for it. Wink
The KermSprite for your critical attention:

I like it so 1 entry entered on cemetech, 1 on omnimaga.

Lets see what else shows up.
geekboy1011 wrote:
I like it so 1 entry entered on cemetech, 1 on omnimaga.

Lets see what else shows up.
Can you crosspost each? I'm curious what the other entry is.
Sure here we go!

This is Eeems entry from TBP:

This one is up in the air, looks like a boss to me, By: xeda.

This is the latest boss entry, by Shmibs:

This is the coding knight one:
TBP? The Bay Pirate? TI-BASIC Peveloper? That Eeems sprite has an intense emo fringe there. Very Happy The others are nice too.
KermMartian wrote:
TBP? The Bay Pirate? TI-BASIC Peveloper?
The Blue Platform?
The Blue Platformer to be exact and yes it does.

Random: here is some eye candy for the black mage, its sprited name. ^_^

geekboy1011 wrote:
The Blue Platformer to be exact and yes it does.

Random: here is some eye candy for the black mage, its sprited name. ^_^

Nice, nice. Geekboy and JosJuice, thanks for the clarification; I definitely should have remembered that. Razz
Wow, I like all the new sprites you got in. Unfortunately, I suck at spriting, so I won't get one in for me Sad I wanted a kitty cat to be mine Razz
_player1537 wrote:
Wow, I like all the new sprites you got in. Unfortunately, I suck at spriting, so I won't get one in for me Sad I wanted a kitty cat to be mine Razz
Hahaha, nice. I like the KermSprite enough that I might use it in other things...
lol They are coming out nicely

crosspost again:

Ashbad: The Dark Witch doctor

So... does the sprite need to be 32x32?
32x32 and 8x8

32x32 is the portrait the 8x8 is the on field character
The Cyclops!
https://img.ourl.ca/rfg/CaDan8x8.bmp
https://img.ourl.ca/rfg/CaDan32x32.bmp

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours