Tix probably not as its seen maybe 6 lines of code and axe is just going over my head for what I want may take it up in asm down the road though ^_^

as for Correlation I'm making a post now ^_^
Sounds good, I look forward to the Correlation post. I strongly encourage you to pick up ASM; there are a lot of us here who would be happy to help you understand anything in the language that might trouble you. We need more ASM coders in the community!
I felt like it was time to exercise my spriting muscles, and made set out to make the most awesome cat I could for _player1537.
8x8

32x32
Not bad at all! Thanks for sharing that.
That's very good! Thanks Very Happy
I'm glad you like it Smile
nice sir!! ill keep these in mind when cadan cd is started up again its waiting on the cadan reboot to finish as well it needs the engine for it Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours